Back to Back Tourist Visa

panman

Hi Has anyone got Back to Back tourist visa's. My wife and I are in the queue with a 103 NCP visa. We are nicely set up in Victoria. This is our first extended stay we will have been here for 7 months when we return to UK in April. We are planning to return in August and trying to apply for a back to back visa once our 12 months gets close on the next visit.

Has anybody goit any experiance of this???

Dave

Hi Has anyone got Back to Back tourist visa's. My wife and I are in the queue with a 103 NCP visa. We are nicely set up in Victoria. This is our first extended stay we will have been here for 7 months when we return to UK in April. We are planning to return in August and trying to apply for a back to back visa once our 12 months gets close on the next visit.

Dave

Do you mean you will go back to UK in April and then want to come back to Australian in August? Bit confused by what you mean by "back to back visa" but it could be relevant when it comes to these things. Maybe you can clarify your dates for best advice.

Dave

From THE VISA by W Russell

There is one small village in the Philippines where

people know the difference between cracking a nut and

opening it, more or less. When to choose in or on, will

forever elude them. We have sat down and talked about in

and on many times. In the cup, on the table. The bitch is in

heat, the bitch is on heat? A slap in the face or a slap on the

face? In the road or on the road? In the way or on the way?

In the bus or on the bus? On fire but in flames. In no doubt,

on a certainty.

An Englishman exploded in the harbour. All hands

on board were lost. An Englishman is a warship. You said

ships were called she. There are no Englishmen now. An

inboard motor on board. You put food in your stomach, and

you put a lining on it. Back to back now means consecutive,

if it still means anything. Back to back they faced each

other—that's had it, or perhaps not. You never know what

you will learn if you ride the bus to a meet and dialog with

people.

Maybe not quite what you wanted but my parents came here for 6 months of the year for 15 years when they retired. They would arrive in October and depart in March and then do the same thing all over again. They never had any problems with those sequential 6 month visas

Yes I can understand going back and forwards is no issue. But when I come back out in August on a 12 month tourist visa I am thinking about applying for another 12 month in August 2012 meaning I don't travel back to UK.

Dave

I think you might find it will have no further stay printed on it, in which case the answer would be no

Archived