Another Canberra BBQ

RobandCatherine

Another northener, awesome. Good luck with the big move, looking forward to meeting you all

Are there any meets arranged around October time? We arrive on the 25th Sept and was hoping to get to know some of you a little better over a burger and a few beers!

Hi Diane and Jason - how are you doing? We arrived a few days after you, living in Hackett and looking for work. Fancy a coffee in Civic one day whilst we are not working, unless you have been quick off the mark and are already in employment?

Guest devlin1972

Gi guys i have just arrived in Canberra from Scotland, just over 3 weeks now me, fiance and daughter (18) 2 dogs in quarantine until Sunday. We would love to meet up with anyone else who is over from the UK. We feel a little lost at the moment and the next BBQ you arrange we would love to come join you all if that ok. We live in Stirling Weston Creek and love it but havent really been anywhere else at the moment we are planning a few visits around once we have the dogs. Look forward to hearing from you Claire William Stacey Sparkle and Buster :):)

Gi guys i have just arrived in Canberra from Scotland, just over 3 weeks now me, fiance and daughter (18) 2 dogs in quarantine until Sunday. We would love to meet up with anyone else who is over from the UK. We feel a little lost at the moment and the next BBQ you arrange we would love to come join you all if that ok. We live in Stirling Weston Creek and love it but havent really been anywhere else at the moment we are planning a few visits around once we have the dogs. Look forward to hearing from you Claire William Stacey Sparkle and Buster :):)

Welcome to Canberra guys! We are here just under 3 months and live in Tuggeranong. We have a 13 yr old and so a bit of a difference in age to your daughter but we would definitely meet up with you guys if you are interested! We wont be at the BBQ as we are heading to Melbourne for the school holidays.

Suzanne

Guest devlin1972
Welcome to Canberra guys! We are here just under 3 months and live in Tuggeranong. We have a 13 yr old and so a bit of a difference in age to your daughter but we would definitely meet up with you guys if you are interested! We wont be at the BBQ as we are heading to Melbourne for the school holidays.

Suzanne

Hi guys, how are you finding living in Canberra, do you like living in Tuggeranong, we would love to meet up when ever it would suit you guys just let us know as we dont have much planned at the moment, however we are looking to Melbourne ourselves in October for the motto gp. Were are you guys from, we are from Glasgow, Scotland and have 2 lhasa apso dogs coming out of quarantine on sunday which is the most exciting day haha. Just let us know when and were to meet and we will be there :):)

Claire William Stacey Buster and Sparkle x:jiggy:

Hi guys, how are you finding living in Canberra, do you like living in Tuggeranong, we would love to meet up when ever it would suit you guys just let us know as we dont have much planned at the moment, however we are looking to Melbourne ourselves in October for the motto gp. Were are you guys from, we are from Glasgow, Scotland and have 2 lhasa apso dogs coming out of quarantine on sunday which is the most exciting day haha. Just let us know when and were to meet and we will be there :):)

Claire William Stacey Buster and Sparkle x:jiggy:

Hey there

will PM you

Suzanne

Moto GP, does that mean your into bikes????? I love my bike, esp when it's not wet but I do ride in all weathers. There is another BBQ at Tidbinbilla which should be a bit better as there is a playground etc for the kids, plus it should be warmer than the last one.

Anyway, we are all a friendly bunch and also will help you out if required. I know some people ain't working at the moment so maybe you could catch up with them. Best thing really is to go for a drive around canberra and the region, never know what you'll find

Guest devlin1972
Moto GP, does that mean your into bikes????? I love my bike, esp when it's not wet but I do ride in all weathers. There is another BBQ at Tidbinbilla which should be a bit better as there is a playground etc for the kids, plus it should be warmer than the last one.

Anyway, we are all a friendly bunch and also will help you out if required. I know some people ain't working at the moment so maybe you could catch up with them. Best thing really is to go for a drive around canberra and the region, never know what you'll find

Hey nik i dont mind bikes but its my partner William sho is into bikes, he sold his in the UK and he is 40 in January so i told him i would buy him a nice bike for his birthday so yes he loves bikes. When is the next BBQ........ thanks Claire

Guest dijaseed

Hi Julia and Adrian,

Really sorry its taken so long but haven't been on Poms in Oz for ages, too busy looking for jobs etc. We would love to meet up sometime this week what about Wednesday. Let us know. We are living in Belconnen but Civic would be great.

See you soon Diane and Jason

Hi Diane and Jason - how are you doing? We arrived a few days after you, living in Hackett and looking for work. Fancy a coffee in Civic one day whilst we are not working, unless you have been quick off the mark and are already in employment?

Hi Julia and Adrian,

Really sorry its taken so long but haven't been on Poms in Oz for ages, too busy looking for jobs etc. We would love to meet up sometime this week what about Wednesday. Let us know. We are living in Belconnen but Civic would be great.

See you soon Diane and Jason

We have just started work this week! Which is good news really but means we can't play out during the day mid week. We can do Thursday night if that's any good? Meet in Civic and maybe grab somethign to eat? I see that you are up for the Tidbin wotsit that Nik was arranging but would be nice to meet you before that anyway. I'll send you my mobile no by PM. :-)

Archived