Where to go & stay on reccie ~ WA?

cartertucker

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sebbers

I've had a terrible time trying to find one for our arrival next month, just managed to find one nor which is reasonable, have had some stupid prices quoted compared to what we paid last year

hi we are still on our reccie and staying at www.sorrentobeach.com.au it is a 2 bed apartment we have found it great, wifi, tv, 2 showers etc etc all you would expect from a self catering apartment, we used hertz rent a car and booked it all from UK. We flew Emirates and the total cost for 4 adults incl hire car was approx £7k for 17 nights in the resort and a total of 21 days (flights etc) We have done the same as you want been as far up as yanchep and down to bunbury, alkimos is very popular new area just north of brighton, we definately prefer the north, however mandurah was nice as well as freo, however we will definately be looking north it felt much better. if you have any questions please do not hesitate to pm me. thanks chris

Guest guest17301

They won't need a pool if you stay close to the beach :) Just get something booked or you'll be staying on the beach, lol!

Holiday home with swimming pool in Perth, Perth Metro Area, Hamersley - air con, TV, DVD anygood , you could always close yr eyes with the big red rug lol

What area you looking at anyhow lol duh at me

Thankyou...I do have that one on my list :yes:

It would cost us $945 per week plus $50 per bedroom for linen

We dont really mind where, somewhere central, so we can look north & south ,would be great

Archived