WA SS 2011 - where are we now

Ammosaph

Congratulations .... something for you start celebrating over now :biggrin: :fish:

Thank you very much. It sure is, I've had trouble concentrating at work since the 20 Dec so I have no idea how I'm going to concentrate today - roll on 5pm!! I'm sure you'll be celebrating next. :jiggy:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well done hevchick!!!! We got our SS today too! I'm soooo happy even though I know there still a way to go!!! Good luck to everyone else waiting keeping my fingers crossed for you all.

Thank you very much paulswin. Congratulations to you to!! :jiggy:

I know what you mean, in the words of Bon Jovi "we're half way there"! (I think - hopefully further!). I hope everybody else gets to hear soon, it can't be much longer now :wink:

Guest travelsparks
Hooray!!! We have our state sponsorship!! :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

I missed the phone call from the agent as driving into work but my OH just called me to let me know!! Yippee!

I'm sure all of you guys will find out soon as well. Good luck x

Cool now the next lot of forms to fill in have fun!!!

Guest travelsparks
AW ty , hopefully will hear soon :goofy: having a bit of a grump today because i was looking through emails from 2009 when we decided to go to oz, but everytime we applied things changed .

So pleased for you :jiggy:............Perth42 it has to be us next lol

Come on they need sparkys so whats the wait good luck

Guest WA Jezza

Well, bracing myself for another week of turmoil waiting to hear from WA, i hope this week brings my SS and everyone else's who is waiting, good luck to all and fingers crossed

Jez

Guest perth42

Sunday nights poem!!

I dreamt a dream

I sleep lightly and restlessly

It's on my mind you see

Will it be there when I check?

Oh I can't stand it as it pecks

Like a chicken in it's pen

I check my email once again!*

There it was clear as day

In my inbox clearly displayed

I opened it up it said "approved"

I jump for joy, the joys not proved

I awoke with a horrid feeling

You see I dreamt a dream

So real and true*

I took me in, built me up

Another day of anxiousness

Well it's time to cause a fuss

Because I've really had enough*

It might bed good*

It might be bad*

Chasing for an answer*

But I have a dream to live

Not a dream to be dreamt

Empty and still in my bed*

Wonderful thought of Perth fill my head*

I dream, I dream of a new life instead.*

Please give me some news*

Before I go to bed.*

Guest milliebooboo

Aaaarrrgggghhhhh, still no news. I cant bear another week or inbox checking. Its torture. Im emailing them today. Good luck everyone else. x

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

State sponsorship approval this morning!

Very pleased, goodluck to everyone else still waiting, it really does happen so hang on in there!

Guest WA Jezza

Congratulations sjk, wish i had the same news to share, i will keep hanging in there and have everything crossed, congratulations once again

Jez

Guest perth42

Congratulations sjk... now its on to the next step - this migration process is like that very British game of Monopoly :biggrin:

Jezza I'm sending in the big guns :err:... an email to ask how long as our box was empty too!!! :skeptical:

Thankyou everyone! I am still thinking of you all and having been in your position and desperate for news I know how you must all be feeling, but believe me it will happen soon! Yes it is a relief when it does come through and it is another step closer, but its still a long way to go. Im now desperate for that email to say that we actually can go to oz!!! Until then, that desperate feeling is still there!

Guest travelsparks

Well done Sjk onto the next step, not all is lost we had approval on a Thursday, so not is all held on a Monday!!

Please tell the forum how you get on with the emailing/talking to them as you say it seems very random.

My husband thinks that they do it on the partners as well and if they have a good chance on getting a job as well. I think it is more of a lottery myself. Or in alphabetical order, as we start with a B how about the rest of you.

Good luck and dont just wait for a Monday, some might hear tomorrow!!

Remember might not have been up to speed with the fires today some might have had trouble getting in!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest WA Jezza
Congratulations sjk... now its on to the next step - this migration process is like that very British game of Monopoly :biggrin:

Jezza I'm sending in the big guns :err:... an email to ask how long as our box was empty too!!! :skeptical:

Keep us posted perth42 and let us know what you hear back, i am going to resist emailing till the end of the week, so another few days of OCD ahead :arghh:

Jez

Guest travelsparks
Well done sjk!! I heard about mine on the Thursday so keeping those fingers crossed for you all!

See all is not lost we both got our approvals on a Thursday

Guest perth42

Hi all

We've had an email saying estimated assessment time is four weeks (that's Thursday for us then!) so fingers crossed we will all hear at some point this week.

Lou xx :wink:

Archived