andy murrays--in the final

Guest sh7t man no way

Guest sh7t man no way

well done mate--what with the english winning the ashes,and a scotsman in the final of the tennis--this great sporting country called great britian is certainly showing australia how to achieve sucess in sport--australia used to be pretty good at sport years ago--whats happening over there:confused:is it lack of money,or are they just not any good at sport anymore--i mean in the last olympics they wuz rubbish:no:

Guest sh7t man no way

it may be that australians are the most obese people on earth--perhaps they need to loose more weight to compete--im sure this is not so,surley there has to be an answer

Guest sh7t man no way

perhaps they watch to much sport on TV,and dont do enough real sport that involves excersise:confused:i feel there a to much TV culture in australia these days:no:ive heard theve got 5 channels now:shocked:and on foxtell theres 12:no:

Guest sh7t man no way
andy murrays--in the final

Who???:no::wink:

Cheers, Bobj.

thanks for your reply mate--i thought i wuz talking to meself there--question mate--who wuz the last aussie in the australian open to be in the final:wink:

thanks for your reply mate--i thought i wuz talking to meself there--question mate--who wuz the last aussie in the australian open to be in the final:wink:

Nah...Give us a clue?

Cheers, Bobj.

PS....Any pom won Wimbledon in the last 50 years?:wink:

Guest sh7t man no way
Nah...Give us a clue?

Cheers, Bobj.

PS....Any pom won Wimbledon in the last 50 years?:wink:

dont know mate--the chance of a pom winning wimbledon is zero:biglaugh:come on members who wuz the last ozzie to reach the australian open final then--its got me going now mate-rod laver:no:

Guest sh7t man no way

lol, the only one i can think of is Lleyton Hewitt!???? :biggrin:
i think your right mate--nice one:jiggy:not often bobjs left in the shade:notworthy:whos the only player to score at hat trick in the world cup final--mays well have a sports quiz--i know you like these things mate--who ever answers has a go:wubclub:

i think your right mate--nice one:jiggy:not often bobjs left in the shade:notworthy:whos the only player to score at hat trick in the world cup final--mays well have a sports quiz--i know you like these things mate--who ever answers has a go:wubclub:

Aww can't do footie, i am useless lol, I will go for Brazil :confused:

Guest sh7t man no way
I am a big tennis fan and was gutted that I couldn't see the match this morning (work). I am gunning for Muzzer all the way but have to say that Djokcvic is on fire at the moment. Hopefully it will be a great final!

never mind that kat hows you speach going for your pio leaving party:wubclub:sunday i believe:wink:

Guest sh7t man no way

Aww can't do footie, i am useless lol, I will go for Brazil :confused:
clue--1966 england--he played for west ham--ask him in doors--he scored a hat trick against west germany:wubclub:come on mate you can do this

Guest sh7t man no way
No more speeches! Please! I had to give 2 this week and think I went bright red both times :embarrassed::laugh:.

Haha, ok, Sunday it is Al :) :wubclub:

then your hat trick should be easy--which nicely brings me to the sports question:wubclub: do you know the answer:wideeyed:

Guest sh7t man no way
Erghhhhhh Bobby Charlton???????????????????????????????????? :wubclub:

:no:his initials are GH-- good try though :wubclub: right era with bobby charlton

Archived