Family Allowance

TheGlovers

Guest mayonayes
Can anyone tell us how much is Family Allowance in Victoria. I will be on a PR visa . OH is OZ citizen and the 3 kids have OZ passports.

Can you also tell us if you can get family tax credit like you can get in the UK.

It varies depending on income. Not seen anything about tax credit but there is a extra amount for a large family supplement if you have 3 or more children. There is an estimator on the centrelink website just put in your income and it will give you a rough idea.:biggrin:

Guest windyonerz

if u look on familyassist.gov.au it should have all the information & links u need. i remember using a calculator on there that works out how much u will get a week.

Bear in mind that regardless of what the calculators say, Centrelink will get it wrong and even if they get it right, they will recalculate every few weeks until they get a wrong answer. You will have many letters telling you that your payments are being reduced or stopped and you will spend many hours on the phone trying (in vain) to get it sorted out.

Can anyone tell us how much is Family Allowance in Victoria. I will be on a PR visa . OH is OZ citizen and the 3 kids have OZ passports.

Can you also tell us if you can get family tax credit like you can get in the UK.

There is also the Childcare Rebate to check out.

Archived