457 visa granted!!!!

janey16

Hi, just got the email that our visa has been granted!!!! ARGHHH, waiting for the kids to wake up so we can tell them. It was lodged on 21st Dec, so took 30 days in total for anyone else waiting, Jane

Congratulations, wow how exciting. No doubt thee will be a celebratary glass of wine tonight. We were allocated a CO in the last week of November 2010 and still waiting for the all important and very exciting email too. We can't wait.

All the very best to you and your family

Shell x

Guest Oz Boots

It's odd how long the 457's take. It has taken our friend who is moving to Sydney 3 months to have her visa granted and yet it took us 4 days to get ours back. It seems there is no set time it takes...

Ian.

Guest Oz Boots

Yes quite possible. Or maybe dependent on how much money the company sponsoring you is prepared to pay I guess!

Anyway, congrats!

Ian.

Guest GAZZA1000

we lodged ours on the 20th December and have just been told me my wifes Medical has been referred despite being told being told she was fine when she did it - any ideas why ?

She is going to be working in healthcare

gazza1000

Guest happyfeet28

Congratulations on your great news!!! I am waiting too-we have our medical on 31/1/11 and have been told we will wait 8-12 weeks before a reply :( x

Guest gail2010

Our 457 only took a week to be approved, I think it must depend on the company sponsoring how long you have worked for them etc!! My partner has been with his company 5 years. We arrived here on the 21st December right at the hottest time, getting a rental home is harder than you would think!! Lots of people trying to get ones at the same time its exhausting.

Archived