SA SS peeps CO anyone ??????????????

clan mac

Hey Guys n Gals..........my agent did send a PLE on my application and I got a reply today, mentioning that my file has been assigned to a case officer and after completing initial assessment CO would contact me within 6weeks for further documentation.

things started moving for 475s.....hope we will hear from co soon.

475 appln dt.23-sep-2009,

ss SA - 17-08-2009

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Guys n Gals..........my agent did send a PLE on my application and I got a reply today, mentioning that my file has been assigned to a case officer and after completing initial assessment CO would contact me within 6weeks for further documentation.

things started moving for 475s.....hope we will hear from co soon.

Hi Choksy

excellent news, come and add your time line on South Australia thread so we can see how things are going, here is the link

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/south-australia/104184-south-oz-applications-where-you-now.html

fingers crossed for us all x

Hi Padayachee

did you know that on the Cat2 thread your turned pink already!!! Connie must think you already have a CO, hope we all get one soon!!! x

I think thats a mistake....because Turabul (SA) on the other hand has got a CO & he is not pink....so may be connie turned Padayachee pink instead of Turabul (SA).:cute:

Guest BirtyinBrizy
O just post my msg to another thread regarding brisbane office ......thank god i find some one who also wating for onshore application process...........so are they processing onshore applicants, im sep 09 886 ............after u..........:arghh:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OMG!!!!!!!

I have a CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 09 onshore - Sona they are processing us after all!

I'll keep you posted and my fingers crossed for a grant!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OMG!!!!!!!

O dear thnx so much letting me know.......I am so happy for u I am 5 months behind u .........Many congrates:fish2:

OMG!!!!!!!

congratulations!

hope not long for us either!:wideeyed:

Guest Violet S

congratulations to all who got a co. Hope our turn and rest ill come soon. I noticed even 475 already got their co. Hopefully, next will be my turn.

Just a quick note here, anyone know how does this affect us if we terminate our agent now? I am really upset with my agent who ignore me after talking to me over the phone (i called him) and then don't bother to reply my emails at all. So rude.

whoever from malaysia and intend to apply thru agent, please pm me so that i can share with you which agent that i am talking about it here. I am not trying to discredit the agent but just hope that the newbies will not have to experience what I have been thru. if you are good like gomathilda, and others from here. No one is going to discredit you in fact everyone will try to recommend them to you. A trusted and supportive agent is very important in the whole process. Even susan from Embrace Australia shown more concern than my agent.

Violet.

Guest Padayachee
Hi Padayachee

did you know that on the Cat2 thread your turned pink already!!! Connie must think you already have a CO, hope we all get one soon!!! x

Jillabong, :laugh:I had no idea,but anyway it would be nice if it was a reality,,,waiting:confused:

Well, somethings changed at last, we're being processed further as of 9th feb and my status has changed to met for my documents but not for wife and kids yet.

WOOHOO HERE WE GO!!! HOLD ON TIGHT!

176 application 27th Nov 09

Carl, Amanda, Reece and Taylor

Well, somethings changed at last, we're being processed further as of 9th feb and my status has changed to met for my documents but not for wife and kids yet.

WOOHOO HERE WE GO!!! HOLD ON TIGHT!

176 application 27th Nov 09

Carl, Amanda, Reece and Taylor

I was just looking at the front page on the cat 2 thread and wondered if you had heard anything thats nearly a full pink and purple 2009.

Congratulations its sounds really good,hope your not waiting too much longer i'm sure you wont.

Maria.x

Archived