SA SS peeps CO anyone ??????????????

clan mac

Hi Guys,

When I lodge my Application on 22/02/10, I got the SA Sponsorships for System Manager for Offshore Applicants. Now I don't know where I stand. Whether to look for any help I have no Idea what is going on. Please help me to come out of this..... ACS = System Manager (2231-11).

Cheers,

Nirudaka (Sri Lanka)

Hi Nirudaka

If you map your ACS Skills Assessment across it's : Systems Manager (ASCO 2231-11) which is equivalent to Systems Administrator (ANZSCO 2621-13). This occupation is currently listed on SA SMP, so if Im correct then you will currently be in Cat2 processing..... which is good!!!

hopefully i am right, if not someone will correct me, so, you can go here and check the list for conversions

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/_pdf/sol-schedule4.pdf

and you can look on SA website to find out the SMP

Hope this helps

Jill

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ,

I've just been on to the Adelaide processing center and was told we dont have a case officer :cry:.

I spoke to a very nice man,he said we didnt go out in the first round, but would be in the second, he also said he was unsure when that would happen because they hadent been given a date yet but to give it 6 weeks before we call again.

I was telling him I was told 2 weeks and he said that was being very optamistic and dont i know it.

He also said it takes up to 6 weeks for a CO to go through your applacation but he did say it could be quicker.

So thats 3 bloody more months :arghh:

Guest Violet S

congrats for the CO.

I noticed that so far only the 176 or 175 got the CO, what happen to us the 475? My time line and rainyc are quite close...

Come on, CO, please look into the 475 applicants too. We want to be in Australia we well like the rest. Keep praying until the doors of heaven open and shower us this blessings.

Cheers,

Violet

Guest billway

I got an e-mail from DIAC along with Form 80 :laugh: today. The name of my CO is also mentioned in the e-mail.

Best wishes to SA peeps who are waiting for their CO. It would be soon to make your turns.

I got an e-mail from DIAC along with Form 80 :laugh: today. The name of my CO is also mentioned in the e-mail.

Best wishes to SA peeps who are waiting for their CO. It would be soon to make your turns.

Well done on getting a CO.. Just goes to show that its rubbish when they say they are processing in date order there are still people waiting in sept 2009. Looks like they are cherry picking to me...

tomtom

Guest Violet S

not only cherry picking but discriminate the 475. :daydreaming:

Am Aug 2009 applicant, 475. So far, I didn't see any 475 got CO from this forum. Hope they are some from other forums.

Cheers,

Violet

Am Aug 2009 applicant, 475. So far, I didn't see any 475 got CO from this forum. Hope they are some from other forums.

Cheers,

Violet

Have you sent a PLE ask them what is going on thought you would have had a CO by now..

tomtom

Violet...........I am with you, it seems they are cherry picking with only 175/176, I am also 475 applicant from Sept 2009 batch but I haven't heard anybody getting CO from these applicants. I have even sent a PLE but no response at all, as per their auto reply they will respond to my PLE in 5days but now 5days are over and weekend too.

Cheers,

Violet

we too are 475ers and heaven forbid this be the case :arghh:

a good trend to look out for!!!!!

aaarrrgggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Guest Padayachee

Yip,,,we also 475,,,Sep applicant, Whats going on with DIAC.We are willing to sacrifice so mush and go on a visa thats not even PR,,,and has no benifits.That alone should count positivly for us 475.I have 2 children and a fully paid med plan here in RSA,we know that we wont immediately have all the comforts we are leaving behind.

Sorry for venting,am getting pretty tired of this,however it has been said in recent years that nothing much happens in AU until after Australia Day,and also the fact that school re-opens on Monday the 31st Jan.Hope we have so good news next week.

Hello all,

Although I hope this is not the case but even if DIAC is allocating COs in this foolish way the wait is no more than 6 -7 weeks max. Please refer to the other post I did on Cat 2 progress thread. I am pasting the calculations here also:

Wow!!! did you really count?

If this is the case and if we assume that people subscribed on this thread is a random sample of the actual number of Cat 2s, we can make a good estimate of how much time DIAC will take to process all the pre 13th Dec 2010 applicants.

There are 2 facts clear in the thread:

1) Total remaining applicants with out CO = 79

2) On average 12 applicants getting COs every week (week 2 - 19, Week 3 -13, Week 4 - 14, so avg is although 15 but making an assumption that DIAC will slow down in coming weeks, I am taking the average as 12, just to be on the safe side)

So, this means that in 6.5 weeks every one on POI will have a CO.

I think that the results on this forum very well depict the actual situation & it is a very large sample of the actual masses. So, the results should be very accurate. 6-7 weeks and every one waiting in Cat 2 will have a CO & then hopefully DIAC will turn to our Cat 3 friends after processing the Post 13 Dec applicants of Cat 2.

Guest smithys

Jill and others,

Please keep the faith guys.

I know it feels unfair to see new apps get CO's when you are still waiting from '09 but I have a feeling that all the applicants who have received CO's with recent applications have more or less been from HR countries and these seem to take a long time to do internal checks and I think they like to get the ball rolling on these as they are very lengthy.

I think you will see movement soon. Many people have CO's without hearing from them for a while, so you may have already been picked up in the current batch or the next one at least.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you all and I really hope that ALL visas are being processed and not just certain Catergories, I'm sure this isn't the case.

Next week I hope should bring more CO's for this thread, I'm sure of it.

Lots of strength xxxxxxx

Jill and others,

Please keep the faith guys.

I know it feels unfair to see new apps get CO's when you are still waiting from '09 but I have a feeling that all the applicants who have received CO's with recent applications have more or less been from HR countries and these seem to take a long time to do internal checks and I think they like to get the ball rolling on these as they are very lengthy.

I think you will see movement soon. Many people have CO's without hearing from them for a while, so you may have already been picked up in the current batch or the next one at least.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you all and I really hope that ALL visas are being processed and not just certain Catergories, I'm sure this isn't the case.

Next week I hope should bring more CO's for this thread, I'm sure of it.

Lots of strength xxxxxxx

Thanks Rose, just after all the elation i felt for Lorraine and Neil last night think im just feeling pretty poo today, and its another week gone by with nothing happening, chin up i know :hug:

thank goodness for you all x

Guest smithys
Thanks Rose, just after all the elation i felt for Lorraine and Neil last night think im just feeling pretty poo today, and its another week gone by with nothing happening, chin up i know :hug:

thank goodness for you all x

Arhh Jill,

We all feel the same hun. I went to bed so chuffed for Lorraine last night too and dont know why I was so excited but rushed to check online status this morning and not sure what I was expecting but felt so deflated not to see anyone else have a CO today.

This is such a strain on the nerves! Seriously thinking of taking to lunchtime drinking!!!

Well I know I'll still be checking over the wknd - dont ask me why??!!!

We are all here for a good moan and of course to share in the happy times too.

Next week will be busy - I can feel it!:goofy:

Lots of:hug:'s to you xx

I know what you mean, i did the same last night.

I even uploaded our police certificates the other day in the hope of them noticing my file had something new in it so they may aswell have got on with it. I know, wishful thinking, but worth a try. All, dont forget to keep the co thread up to date in the south australia forum area, i am trying to keep up with changers on connies thread for those members who have not posted on the south oz co thread. Why are we putting ourseves through this? I seemed to have become a creature of habit. Befre bedtime, check pio. Never sleep all night so get up, check pio again, then back to bed. Getup for work, check pio during breakfast, get to work, check diac site for any changes. Hoover on pio over lunch. Have tea, check pio, then it all starts again!!!!! I am sure we are getting driven mad (self induced) but what else can we do?

Arhh Jill,

We all feel the same hun. I went to bed so chuffed for Lorraine last night too and dont know why I was so excited but rushed to check online status this morning and not sure what I was expecting but felt so deflated not to see anyone else have a CO today.

This is such a strain on the nerves! Seriously thinking of taking to lunchtime drinking!!!

Well I know I'll still be checking over the wknd - dont ask me why??!!!

We are all here for a good moan and of course to share in the happy times too.

Next week will be busy - I can feel it!:goofy:

Lots of:hug:'s to you xx

Thanks Rose :hug:

Wish I could do some lunchtime drinking, think I might make up for it tonight though!!!

Stuff the wine, hello Jack Daniells!!! :v_SPIN:

will try and keep focused on the day when we could all meet up in person in Adelaide for a glass and laugh over these stressful times!!!

x

Aww bless u lot, I bet next week for u 09rs will get looked at, definately. I think we are the first UK ones aren't we?? So maybe they will focus on us now? We have spent all day scannin and filling out 5 form 80s and neils work history!! Really scary now, can't believe we will be flying in 2 wks one way and this time its not one of our normal holiday jaunts!! We should swap e mail addresses and keep in touch so we can all meet up and laugh at our pio stressy times!! Xxx

Aww bless u lot, I bet next week for u 09rs will get looked at, definately. I think we are the first UK ones aren't we?? So maybe they will focus on us now? We have spent all day scannin and filling out 5 form 80s and neils work history!! Really scary now, can't believe we will be flying in 2 wks one way and this time its not one of our normal holiday jaunts!! We should swap e mail addresses and keep in touch so we can all meet up and laugh at our pio stressy times!! Xxx

a busy day for you guys but hopefully thats the end of the paperwork submissions now hey!!! :wacko:

and such exciting times ahead, cant believe you will actually be going in 2 wks, funnily enough my mom flys in 2 week today from Oz for a visit, so will be thinking of you guys!

would love to keep in touch and like i said to Rose actually meet up for drinks and lots of laughing over these stresses!!!

again so so happy for you and your exciting times ahead!!!

have a fantastic weekend x :hug:

Guest Ozomatic

Hi everyone,

I am a 475 applicant with a SA sponsorship. During a visit to the Adelaide immigration office yesterday I was told that I've been assigned a case officer. Looks like things are (finally) starting to move ahead - even for us 475ers. Good luck to everyone!

Here are my details:

Name: Ozomatic

Date of Visa application: 27.08.2009

Nationality: German

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Real Estate Representative

Visa type: 475

Which State Sponsored: SA

Date of SMP Applications: May 2009

Date of SMP Granted: 29.06.2009

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category: 4

Medicals submitted: Yes (but expired, did them again this week)

Police check submitted: Yes (but expired, am getting new ones at the moment)

Date CO assigned: 28.01.2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable): n.a.

Date visa granted: not yet

Guest Padayachee

Finally there is movement for 475 visas. Congrats on getting a CO Ozomatic.:cool:

Are you already in Adelaide,your visa timeline says offshore? Forgive me for asking but you also say you went to the processing office?:rolleyes:

Archived