SA SS peeps CO anyone ??????????????

clan mac

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got my CO today.

I have added my timeline to the Cat2 thread.

Name:glnofategl

Date of Visa application:2/Sep/2010

Nationality:China

High/Low Risk:High

Trade/profession:Electronics Eng.

Visa type:176

Which State Sponsored:SA

Date of SMP Applications:16/April/2010

Date of SMP Granted:1/Sep/2010

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category:3

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:24/Jan/2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

here it is, i know you'll all be interested

Guest smithys

Great news to see a SA peep get a CO,

and I hate to say this BUT there are people who have applied a year or more before this, sometmes this process makes me a little frustrated to say the least!!!!!!!!

Guest Padayachee
Great news to see a SA peep get a CO,

and I hate to say this BUT there are people who have applied a year or more before this, sometmes this process makes me a little frustrated to say the least!!!!!!!!

My sentiments exactly,,,,,,,,,,,,HELLO SA ......we are here since 2009,,,,:mad:

Guest Padayachee

Guess I will only know if we have CO when OH gets home,,hehehehe, that sounds funny.

Anyway, he is sitting in a WM WARE course and its like that for this week, if he was at work he would be checking.

Guest Turabul

Hi peeps I got a CO today as well I have been following on PIO for a long time now.

My CO is Team 6.

I am from Fiji, Welder (First Class), TRA in July 2009, IELTS passed Sep. 2009, 175 Application Sep 28 2009. SA SS Dec. 2010.

CO requested PCC, Medicals, and work experience which is FNPF(Fiji National Provident fund.)

I have a questions my FNPF is not deducted because my employer runs a small company and my salary is very less so no Tax deductions what shall I do now as a proof of work experience.

Need Help here pliz......

Have booked medicals for 15th Feb in Maidenhead - hope the CO comes soon

I really want to book our medicals too, but im too scared in case i jinks it!!!! stupid i know.....hopefully the rest of us will get CO SOON and we can get on and do it!!!

im no good at this waiting!!!! :mad:

Guest jigarercivil

For work exp. you can send them latest reference letter with duties and direct contact no of general manager/HR/Line manager... also attach as much details related to company means company visiting cards, your identity card, on going project & finish project details, salary slips, bank statements and for tax you can describe them that my salary below basic tax level so I am not falling in any tax level so I do not need to pay any tax... they have requested tax documents because only Bank statements and tax documents are strongest in whole file... so better send as much details but bank statement must... hope CO will statify with this details

Hi peeps I got a CO today as well I have been following on PIO for a long time now.

My CO is Team 6.

I am from Fiji, Welder (First Class), TRA in July 2009, IELTS passed Sep. 2009, 175 Application Sep 28 2009. SA SS Dec. 2010.

CO requested PCC, Medicals, and work experience which is FNPF(Fiji National Provident fund.)

I have a questions my FNPF is not deducted because my employer runs a small company and my salary is very less so no Tax deductions what shall I do now as a proof of work experience.

Need Help here pliz......

Guest Turabul

Thanx for the info I think I will contact the CO soon and tell him of the situation and hope they agree as well.

Cheers..!!!

Guest Violet S

great to hear that finally there is a movement. hopefully, we all get our CO soon. Been waiting for so long. Let's keep praying.

Violet.

Guest BirtyinBrizy

We applied for an onshore 886 (SA sponsorship) back on 1st Apr 09 and there has been no movement for us!

My agent emailed DIAC on the 14th and they replied a generic letter saying to be patient as CO are being allocated in date order, but you can't help being frustrated when the allocated dates seem so random!

I know the Brisbane processing centre has reopened now after the flooding so fingers crossed more CO for us CAT2's!!! (So good to be CAT 2 after almost 2 years in cat never never!)

Fingers crossed for everyone xx

We applied for an onshore 886 (SA sponsorship) back on 1st Apr 09 and there has been no movement for us!

My agent emailed DIAC on the 14th and they replied a generic letter saying to be patient as CO are being allocated in date order, but you can't help being frustrated when the allocated dates seem so random!

I know the Brisbane processing centre has reopened now after the flooding so fingers crossed more CO for us CAT2's!!! (So good to be CAT 2 after almost 2 years in cat never never!)

Fingers crossed for everyone xx

O just post my msg to another thread regarding brisbane office ......thank god i find some one who also wating for onshore application process...........so are they processing onshore applicants, im sep 09 886 ............after u..........:arghh:

Guest BirtyinBrizy
O just post my msg to another thread regarding brisbane office ......thank god i find some one who also wating for onshore application process...........so are they processing onshore applicants, im sep 09 886 ............after u..........:arghh:

Hey Sona :biggrin:

I hope so, you know how vague DIAC can be! :unsure::wub:

Here's a copy of the email response see what you make of it!

Dear Client,

>

> Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

>

> As you may be aware, the State Migration Plans are being introduced for each State and Territory.

>

> Applicants with an existing visa application with an occupation which is included on their nominating state or territory?s Plan, will receive priority in having their application processed.

>

> The current Ministerial Direction in place for the processing of skilled visas, provides applications made in relation to a State Migration Plan will be processed after those applications for the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) programs.

>

> Eligible applications will be identified and allocated to case officers in date of lodgement order. We appreciate your patience whilst this process is undertaken.

>

> Further information regarding the new State Migration Plans is available on the department's website at the following link - <http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/whats-new.htm>

>

> Yours sincerely,

we are also 886:)

Guest glnofategl
Its a public holiday in Oz, today. So I guess no one will get a CO.

But my e-meds have been finallized TODAY. What does it mean?

I took the health exams this morning.

Could they be received and finallized automatically?

Guest nirudaka

Hi Guys,

When I lodge my Application on 22/02/10, I got the SA Sponsorships for System Manager for Offshore Applicants. Now I don't know where I stand. Whether to look for any help I have no Idea what is going on. Please help me to come out of this..... ACS = System Manager (2231-11).

Cheers,

Nirudaka (Sri Lanka)

Archived