SA SS peeps CO anyone ??????????????

clan mac

Hi Friends,,,this wait is soooo stressful, why do they keep giving timelines and dates and not sticking to it. All we want is to get things moving along. All us SA peeps deserve an award for this constant waiting game.

and don't forget those with NSW SS...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest billway

A quick update. I found my 176 app status was changed to 'Application being processed further' today. I am crossing my fingers and toes and praying I can get a CO allocated soon :daydreaming:.

Guest jigarercivil

it does not mean u have co .....in any of u r documents it convert to met or still or stay required?

A quick update. I found my 176 app status was changed to 'Application being processed further' today. I am crossing my fingers and toes and praying I can get a CO allocated soon :daydreaming:.

Hi guys,

I know that there are a couple of threads running about this topic so apologies for duplication. My understanding is that CO allocations would commence to SA applicants from 17/1/11 (yesterday). ANYONE :eek: heard anything yet? Also please post your timeline so that we can get an idea of how allocations are being tackled.

Sincere thanks

Lorraine x

Hi, We lodged Oct 09 and still not heard anything. Keep checking emails hoping to have been assigned CO but seems no one has yet. Fingers crossed things start moving soon...

Guest billway
it does not mean u have co .....in any of u r documents it convert to met or still or stay required?

Thanks for the clarification. My documents are still in required state. I wish a CO will be allocated soon.

It definitely means something... I hope something good is on the way for you...may be a CO :wubclub:

Still nothing happening with us!!!! what a rubbish week, going to have a large glass of wine tonight i think!!!!!!

hopefully something will happen next week!!!! :sad:

Jill

I can understand your frustration..... We all are frustrated and feel a bit led down... for myself its ok! because I applied recently but there are a lot of SA peeps who have been hanging for a long time.... I hope they get some good news soon... and I need to see some movement not for myself but form other SA peeps who have been waiting for a long time. :frown:

Mine also says "application processed further".....any ideas what this means anyone?

Cheers

Paul

Whatever that is...is different than the rest of us....be optimistic hopefully you will gt CO soon....someone may most probably a CO has started working on your file.

Hi all, mine also says "application processed further" since today (21 Friday)

Date of Visa application: 19-10

Which State Sponsored: SA

Date of SMP Applications:27-09

Date of SMP Granted:19-10

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Guest jigarercivil

You have generated PLE for your file status or "application processed further" this convert automatically? because if some one done medical or generate PLE and if DIAC look at your file they change status to reply your question...so you have inquired about status?

Hi all, mine also says "application processed further" since today (21 Friday)

Date of Visa application: 19-10

Which State Sponsored: SA

Date of SMP Applications:27-09

Date of SMP Granted:19-10

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Nothing happening for us either although I'm not expecting to hear anything for a while given how late our application is compared to other peeps.

I hope that you guys who have been waiting for a while hear something quite soon. I believe that as some applications are showing a change of status, then we can take this as a good sign surely?

Don't wanna do a mystic Meg but ........ watch this space peeps. Although we are all down in the doldrums this week, maybe in the next few weeks we will all be dizzy with glad tidings?????? (Or is that just wishful thinking on my part?)

Anyway at least we have PIO to vent on and there is always the leftover spoils from Christmas if that doesn't work. Have a good weekend folks, going for a cuppa (working tomorrow!) AND a cream bun!!!!!

Lorraine x

our time will come, just wish it was sooner rather than later. Plus as soon as we can get rid of the oldies, us fresh blood can get some of those illusive Case Officers..........

who you calling oldies!!!!:tongue:

although we are not as old as the even older oldies :swoon:

hope everyone is having a good weekend x

Guest jigarercivil

Nothing change for me also....what DIAC doing ...also I sent mail for processing still it shows for 7th jan 2011 updated :cry:

anyone?

nothing on my side...:arghh:

Guest Padayachee
Nothing change for me also....what DIAC doing ...also I sent mail for processing still it shows for 7th jan 2011 updated :cry:

I sent mail also.....nothing new,they didnt even update that. This waiting game is so stressful,come on SA,must we wait forever.

I hope too that everyone from SA get their COs... we have already waited so long even for the smp.... and now for the COs :cry:

By the way Padayachee I could not find your timelines on the Cat 2 thread. Are you on that thread? If not, then you can do so on the below link. Its a good thread to monitor and compare your timelines.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/98525-category-2s-where-you-now.html

Archived