dilemma help advice needed!!!!

the hutchies

we have a small dilemma on our hands and i was hoping someone would be able to help.... we have to be in Aus this year at some time before the end of Oct as our visa will have expired... while we are still up for coming to Aus our kids are wavering a little...our son not so much as our daughter... the problem we have with her is she has a boyfreind who she has been with almost 12 months now, so she is having the teenage tantrums "of you cant take me from my freinds" i know they are young but he is going to try and knuckle down in his final year at school to further his prospects of coming to Aus eventually.... my question is, how old would he have to be and can he come to Aus without his parents....and is there a visa we can get for him? i hope someone can put my mind at ease

G'day there,

Your best bet would be to check to Australia Visa Bureau website Australian Visa: Australian Visa Bureau

I am sure that he has to be over the age of 16, but there could be a good possibility that he would have to be 18, as the Australian government have cracked down on things like that!

I hope I was some help for you!

From the Aussie in Britain

Archived