• Victoria
    • Tasmania
    • South Australia
    • Western Australia
    • Northern Territory
    • More than one
    • Moved from one state to another

Guest champagne pussycat

I'd love to live in Bath in one of those big stone georgian pads but I need to win lotto first :)

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

You've got my imagination going now Pablo, Errol Flynn comes to mind, sword (well car ariel) ready to slay the baddies.

Our bricklaying gang was me and billy the bully(ex mercenary,loon!) from lpool,mick the match(the pyro from swindon),and the lush(high wycombe).

The match had tried to set fire to a bouncer in the club,who was wearing one of those thick check shirts,but he'd only just started the flame so i had to peg over and press meself against him at the bar to put it out,so he never noticed.

But in the early hours i'd fell asleep and the match had tried to flambe the bouncer again so they launched him out and he dissapeared,then they launched me down some concrete steps just for being with him!

But then they started walking after me:wideeyed:,so i seen a sharp car ariel and snapped it off to warn them off me thats all,it worked coz they went back the club and left me alone.

Only trouble was they rang the police and said "id threatened them"!with a big knife:mad:

I threw the ariel away anyway because they'd gone,but then the polizei turn up in a green and white van and jump out with guns pointing at me screaming about a "grosse messer" or something(big knife!),so spreadeagled and searched,but it was all ok,got a lift back to the hotel in "a green and white taxi" as the nose disease of a hotel manager said!!

Left a cpl of weeks later anyway ,me head was deflating in on itself like a balloon because of no food,nose was streaming all the time,hardly getting any kip because of clubbing,mouth ended up full of mouth ulcers,like an inside out elephant man i was,just lived on the free salt sticks in the pub and ale tbh.

Spent all me money in the london bar on the reeperbahn and in the reeperbahn.

Got fed up stopping billy battering everyone as well,the lush had taken to coming in the hotel just after me and waking billy up by singing that song "in the middle of the night" at 3/4 a.m,so i had to keep stopping him doing the lush in and half of the rest of the lads in the hotel tbh!

He hated the lush anyway because he said he could read the german drawings and we ended up taking half a house back down:rolleyes:,so the next day billy filled the barrow up with mortar and threw a load of bricks into it,walked it over to where the lush was sleeping off the previous nite and tipped it all over him:laugh:.

Then he just said "there yer go,a pile of brick and muck on the floor,exactly where all your ..........ng walls end up anyway!so why bother building":mad:

Anyway i rang the hotel a week later,billy had dissapeared owing the owner about a grand but not before "he"(billy)had evicted the lush(and cracked him) and the match by throwing them out in the car park with their clothes and telling them not to come back at 4 a.m in the morning for singing "in the middle of the night" again:biglaugh:.

Ah those were the days...............................................................not!

The Northern Territory................................too hot:cute:

Guest sh7t man no way

I'd love to live in Bath in one of those big stone georgian pads but I need to win lotto first :)

is like to live in bath to--its a luverly place:wubclub:not keen on scotland though

is like to live in bath to--its a luverly place:wubclub:not keen on scotland though

Baths lovely but expensive i thought,i'd live in scotland,i love the countryside,my choices would be cornwall,the lake district or scotland,but the lakes are dear as soon as yer buy in the national park area,its the availability of work tho that worries me with these places al

I voted for SA in a "we nearly moved there but it never happened and we settled for Queensland" frame of mind.

Also NSW didn't do it for me, Sydney's over-rated in my opinion. :daydreaming:

So yer condemned the state im moving to because yer never moved there:wideeyed:,no more thx for you!:biggrin:

Our bricklaying gang was me and billy the bully(ex mercenary,loon!) from lpool,mick the match(the pyro from swindon),and the lush(high wycombe).

The match had tried to set fire to a bouncer in the club,who was wearing one of those thick check shirts,but he'd only just started the flame so i had to peg over and press meself against him at the bar to put it out,so he never noticed.

But in the early hours i'd fell asleep and the match had tried to flambe the bouncer again so they launched him out and he dissapeared,then they launched me down some concrete steps just for being with him!

But then they started walking after me:wideeyed:,so i seen a sharp car ariel and snapped it off to warn them off me thats all,it worked coz they went back the club and left me alone.

Only trouble was they rang the police and said "id threatened them"!with a big knife:mad:

I threw the ariel away anyway because they'd gone,but then the polizei turn up in a green and white van and jump out with guns pointing at me screaming about a "grosse messer" or something(big knife!),so spreadeagled and searched,but it was all ok,got a lift back to the hotel in "a green and white taxi" as the nose disease of a hotel manager said!!

Left a cpl of weeks later anyway ,me head was deflating in on itself like a balloon because of no food,nose was streaming all the time,hardly getting any kip because of clubbing,mouth ended up full of mouth ulcers,like an inside out elephant man i was,just lived on the free salt sticks in the pub and ale tbh.

Spent all me money in the london bar on the reeperbahn and in the reeperbahn.

Got fed up stopping billy battering everyone as well,the lush had taken to coming in the hotel just after me and waking billy up by singing that song "in the middle of the night" at 3/4 a.m,so i had to keep stopping him doing the lush in and half of the rest of the lads in the hotel tbh!

He hated the lush anyway because he said he could read the german drawings and we ended up taking half a house back down:rolleyes:,so the next day billy filled the barrow up with mortar and threw a load of bricks into it,walked it over to where the lush was sleeping off the previous nite and tipped it all over him:laugh:.

Then he just said "there yer go,a pile of brick and muck on the floor,exactly where all your ..........ng walls end up anyway!so why bother building":mad:

Anyway i rang the hotel a week later,billy had dissapeared owing the owner about a grand but not before "he"(billy)had evicted the lush(and cracked him) and the match by throwing them out in the car park with their clothes and telling them not to come back at 4 a.m in the morning for singing "in the middle of the night" again:biglaugh:.

Ah those were the days...............................................................not!

The Northern Territory................................too hot:cute:

Just like an episode of

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Are you sure you weren't a guest actor on there pabs?:biglaugh:

Archived