Kingston Primary

Margate Primary

Kingston High School

Calvin Christian School

Southern Christian College

St. Aloysius (RC)

Tarremah (Rudolf Steiner school)

This is brill information, thanks a lot for this Skani xx

I mentioned this to kellyjamie but forgot to mention here for anyone else who is interested that there is a website which lists every school in Australia and gives basic information such as year range, student and teacher numbers, scores on standardised basic literacy and numeracy tests and the school website. You can search for any school here:

Find a school | ACARA

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bikerlinz

We have our little girl at Fahan (in Sandy Bay, a short hop over Bonnet Hill from Kingston), it is an incredible private school. We would be struggling to find / afford anything like it in the UK (one of the many joys of living in Tasmania).

Lindsay.

We have our little girl at Fahan (in Sandy Bay, a short hop over Bonnet Hill from Kingston), it is an incredible private school. We would be struggling to find / afford anything like it in the UK (one of the many joys of living in Tasmania).

Lindsay.

Thanks for that Lindsey, unfortunatly I have all boys, so it's no good for us. Thanks for the info though.x

Guest bikerlinz

That's easy then. The best boys' school is Hutchins, again a short hop over Bonnet Hill. A good mate of mine teaches there and has nothing but good things to say about it. I also hear very good things about the Friends' School :

The Friends' School

Private schools in Tas are amazing and not overly expensive, so well worth considering unless you have ethical objections.

Let me know if I can help any more.

L.

Mine goes to Calvin Christian school which is a very affordable private school with not many other expenses on top either!! Lovely litle school small and intimate with no obvious class divides!! It is in Kingston. Illawara supposedly the bset state primary school but you need to live in their catchment area as everyone wanting to go.

Archived