Queensland SMP released

harmitraj

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, just 8 occupations on 886 and not many more on 176..... no change on offlist information either. So unless you are a health professional you have little or no chance of Qld sponsorship

This is going to be devastating for so many people, who will be stuck in category 4 :-(

Guest machang

261111 ICT Business Analyst with c++/c/c# Experience ???? :rolleyes: Is this possible ?????

I thought designation should be Software Developer/ Engineer. Programmer ??? I am missing something here?

Guest dragsterwish
Wow, just 8 occupations on 886 and not many more on 176..... no change on offlist information either. So unless you are a health professional you have little or no chance of Qld sponsorship

This is going to be devastating for so many people, who will be stuck in category 4 :-(

I do hope none are stuck in Cat. 4. Anyone stuck in Cat. 4??

Guest Lankan1
261111 ICT Business Analyst with c++/c/c# Experience ???? :rolleyes: Is this possible ?????

I thought designation should be Software Developer/ Engineer. Programmer ??? I am missing something here?

Yeh, that's looking funny macho!!! Lets clap Victoria for adding all of us :wink:

Guest dragsterwish
Dragster I think there are plenty. We have known for months that there would be no trades.

Hi Jodie,

Oh no.... that's terrible!:arghh: QLD has chosen to abandon those applicants that they have sponsored?!?!?

WA, pls don't abandon those SS applicants you've sponsored!.......

Min 8 for IELTS for Social Workers? Wow...

The pressing question is " Are there any existing QLD SS holders whose occupations are not listed in the SMP?"

I hope not....

i am waiting for answers to your question!!!

So the question is now,what will happen with those who already have qld ss. The other states that have released have been able to include them.

Guest dragsterwish
So the question is now,what will happen with those who already have qld ss. The other states that have released have been able to include them.

Yeah, that's on my mind too. So far other States have included them in their quota & SMP. Why didn't QLD?!?

Btw, QLD also set precedent as the 1st State to release their SMP BEFORE the DIAC website mention its commencement here:

State Migration Plans

Min 8 for IELTS for Social Workers? Wow...

The pressing question is " Are there any existing QLD SS holders whose occupations are not listed in the SMP?"

I hope not....

Yes i got State sponsor in Dec 2009 and lodged my 175 in Nov 08 as Fitter well my Husband did.

Tania

Yes i got State sponsor in Dec 2009 and lodged my 175 in Nov 08 as Fitter well my Husband did.

Tania

tania, i saw your timeline on cat 4 thread and fitter is not included in schedule 3 and so you will remain in cat 4 for longer now waaaaa omg

Guest HoriFTC

I have QLD SS since Feb 2010, my occupation is Engineering Manager.

Not even this is on the SMP, so I will remain in Cat 3... :cry:

Guest HoriFTC

I just don't understand how QLD want to fill their quota with so an extrem short list of oocupations?

I can't imagine that there are thousands of QLD-state sponsored applicants with these occupations...

Archived