Police checks

hellsbells712

Just received Police checks back in the post.

Just to let folk know it has taken exactly 3 weeks to receive them. 3 weeks including posting off, processing and receiving back in the post. This was standard service. We were not in a hurry so 3 weeks is ok, but if you need them urgently well then maybe worth spending the extra amount.

PHEW !!!!:santatrumpet: No criminal record....LOL

Hi Hellsbells,

Did a case officer request your PCC or did you decide to do them early?

Just wondering wether to do mine now as hubby is going away for 6 months and I submitted my 176 application last week.

Thanks

Sharon

No case officer yet. Thought best to do now as QLD SMP should be out soon so would have to have it done anyway. Front-loading meds as well. Have medicals booked for next Thursday 9th.

Wishful thinking, but I did have an e-mail from my contact in Queensland saying why am I worrying, that I received sponsorship recently and nurses are on QLD SMP.

My wife is a nurse and we got out 176 within 6 weeks and 5 days! You have nothing to worry about.

JOHN

Jesus that was quick John! Hope ours is the same sort of turnaround. Good luck with the move and i wish you all the best for your new life in Oz.:biggrin:

Bev

Archived