Sunshine coast Camper Trailer

paulhug

Guest The Pom Queen

Umm I wonder if I could talk OH in to it for the trip from Cairns to Broome, lol. Trouble is he would have to buy me a brand new hilux to tow it with.:laugh:

Guest Working to fish
Unused Off road camper trailer, 15ft x 18ft, 15oz canvas, stainless kitchen, watertank, spare wheel, toolbox, loads of extras. Will take $7500 usually sells for $10k.

Paul

could i pay you by cutting your grass ,doing odd jobs :wubclub::hug:

Umm I wonder if I could talk OH in to it for the trip from Cairns to Broome, lol. Trouble is he would have to buy me a brand new hilux to tow it with.:laugh:

Might be better to leave it down the bottom of the garden kate!:biglaugh:couldnt help meself rob:cute::tongue:

Unused Off road camper trailer, 15ft x 18ft, 15oz canvas, stainless kitchen, watertank, spare wheel, toolbox, loads of extras. Will take $7500 usually sells for $10k.

Paul

Seen quite a few of these in my time...They really are good.

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest The Pom Queen
Might be better to leave it down the bottom of the garden kate!:biglaugh:couldnt help meself rob:tongue:

LOL now that is not a bad idea:laugh:

Guest Working to fish

Um (cough,cough)

Is it down to $5000 yet :idea:

:wink:

Guest The Pom Queen
Um (cough,cough)

Is it down to $5000 yet :idea:

:wink:

$5000 and we will go halves you can have it for 6 months and we will have for the other 6 months lol:laugh:

Guest Working to fish
WHAT!!!!!!!! $5000!!!!!! jeez, you lot don't know a bargain when its staring you in the face!

Paul ,i would love to buy it ,other haft wouldnt :no:

What can a man do :unsure:

Guest The Pom Queen
Paul ,i would love to buy it ,other haft wouldnt :no:

What can a man do

Eddie, I want it but my OH won't let me either, maybe we should run away together and live happily ever after in Paul's trailer, pmsl:laugh:

Paul even at $5000 I wouldn't be allowed to have it as I have told OH I want the Hilux to tow it:cry:

Guest Working to fish
Eddie, I want it but my OH won't let me either, maybe we should run away together and live happily ever after in Paul's trailer, pmsl:laugh:

Paul even at $5000 I wouldn't be allowed to have it as I have told OH I want the Hilux to tow it:cry:

no worries i have a 4x4 that will tow it ,which haft the year do you want it ? :wink:

Paul sorry to take your thread off topic ,but at least people are seeing your thread :wink:

Guest Working to fish
eddie, i want it but my oh won't let me either, maybe we should run away together and live happily ever after in paul's trailer, pmsl:laugh:

Paul even at $5000 i wouldn't be allowed to have it as i have told oh i want the hilux to tow it:cry:

$6500

??????????????????

Guest The Pom Queen
got any photos paul ,or links to model ,ect.

LOL I knew you wouldn't be able to resist that pull. So is this going to be your early Christmas present?:cool:

Guest The Pom Queen

Love the photos Paul but where is the aircon and the en suite:wink:

How long does it take to set up and pack away (that's a woman doing it not an experienced camper)

Love the photos Paul but where is the aircon and the en suite:wink:

How long does it take to set up and pack away (that's a woman doing it not an experienced camper)

It is a lot easier if 2 people put them up, we put the whole thing up in about 30 minutes including annex. One of the women that works for me is nearly 60 and she can get the camper up in that time with help. If you dont want the full annex up, it takes about 10-15 minutes. It takes about 10 minutes to put the whole thing down.

Couldnt show the pics of the aircon, that'll be extra. The main tent next to the bed becomes the ensuite when the whole thing is up...lol

Paul

Archived