Returning to UK and have a house full of furntiure I don't want to take back

Guest gazzaw

Hi

My family and I are looking to return to the UK some time after July 2011 and having spend thousands shipping all out furniture and belongings out here in the first place don't want to spend thousands shipping it all back again.

We are looking to sell most things - furniture and electricals, camping gear etc as we know most of it can be bought cheaply in UK.

I therefore have a couple of quetions:

1. would anyone coming over from the UK be interested in buying the whole lot to furnish their house on arrival in OZ? (we are in Melbourne)

2. would ayone coming over from UK be interested in doing a swap/exchange i.e. you get my furniture in OZ and I get yours in UK?

anyone interested in buying anything I can provide a full list of what is up for grabs.

cheers

Gaz

Hi just wanted to let you know that you could also advertise it at work closer to day of departure.

We are moving back to Canada in just over a week, and we made the decision 3 weeks ago, I have sold everything, majority of it sold to co-workers.

I also used Gumtree as well. We also did a swap meet (you can always do a garage sale for the smaller items).

Good luck with selling.... it can be done... like I said, I sold a whole house full of stuff in just under 2 weeks.

Cheers

Karen

Hi

shame you are moving back but presume for good reasons. I've been here a month and may be interested in seeing a list of items you have to sell and photos even better.

Where abouts in Melbourne are you?

Cheers

Guest thebaddeleys

Hi we move to Melbourne this week and would be interested in any outdoor furniture you have and possibly sofas?

Thanks,

Kerry

Archived