Geelong meet

Guest guest36762

Guest chicchan

Hiya

Ye I'm coming alone...... my finance is an Aussie and already lives there. We're getting married in Noosa but will be living in Clifton Springs

How are you finding it over there?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hiya

Ye I'm coming alone...... my finance is an Aussie and already lives there. We're getting married in Noosa but will be living in Clifton Springs

How are you finding it over there?

Cant believe your marrying your "Finance" lol. Yeah we really like it we came out with the wifes daughter and 3 kids, our grandkids and so far its been really good. We both found work easily enough and enjoy the laid back lifestyle.

Guest chicchan

Sounds great! Can't wait to get there now!

I finish work on 31st March....... I'm not sure what I'm looking forward to the most - coming to Oz or finishing work lol

• 3 months later...
Guest grace1984

Hi we moved to Drysdale around a year ago, Husband, Son (18months) and new baby daughter (2months). Would love to meet up with some of you guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, i'm Symon 26 just moved to Geelong about 3 months ago from Newcastle-upon-tyne and would love to arrange a meet up with some of my fellow Brits! if anyones interested then give me a shout and we can sort out a meeting place and date :) :elvis:

Guest scruffy dolly

Hi

Hubby and I have been here for nearly 3 years and are looking to meet up with new people in the area to broaden our horizons. Let us know when the next meet up is. We have 3 kids, 10, 8 and 3.

hey,

just noticed this thread, my names Symon 26 years old from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne. I'd be up for arranging a meet up in Geelong sometime soon! Trying to get a few people together so if you're interested just PM me and i'll try and get a list of people!

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Guest chicchan

Hi all

I moved to Oz in April and live in Clifton Springs.......... am desperate to meet some new people! Please message me or you can find me on facebook Joanne Ashmore Sproule

Guest Scots Gal

Hi, my husband and I (from Scotland) have been in Oz now for 5 years, living in Torquay with a new baby. Would like to meet up with some expats in the local area. If you feel like a meet up please get in touch! Cheers Lesley

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd bump this as we have now arrived. Have a holiday let at Barwon Valley Lodge until the end of the month, running around like a pair of rabbits in the headlights but if anyone is up for coffee/drink etc let us know

Me (Sue) OH Mike & two kids Reece 14 & Rhiannon 11

Archived