Northern Territory - financial resources requirements and “evidence of research”

jimcz

Does anybody know if various savings accounts, ISAs, Shares etc. count as financial resources for Northern Territory SS? Also, I think it’s easier to get an original statement than certified copy of these accounts, so does NT accept original documents in this case?

Could anybody give me a hint please what I should imagine under:

“”evidence that the applicant has undertaken research about the Northern Territory and has knowledge of the relocation costs, living expenses (e.g. food, utilities, rent etc) and accommodation costs involved with settling in the Northern Territory””

requirement?

Thanks for any tips.

Guest HappyPuppy

I applied for NT sponsorship on July 2010. Valuation report of our land was submited as evidence of funds. Some printed web pages of NT cost of living were submited as evidence of research. NT accepted my application & it started to process. Dont think too much....:wink:

Regards

HP

• 4 weeks later...
I applied for NT sponsorship on July 2010. Valuation report of our land was submited as evidence of funds. Some printed web pages of NT cost of living were submited as evidence of research. NT accepted my application & it started to process. Dont think too much....:wink:

Regards

HP

how long did it take?

Archived