new VIC SMP - where are you now

Guest Mongobear

Guest Horizone
Congrats Horizone... we both are in the same state.... which team you got... i got CO Team 4....

Regards

Jaffar

Thanks Jaffar. My CO also from Team4. :biggrin:

Thanks PIOs, Thanks Team 4, Thanks Victoria, Thanks Australia. :notworthy: Thanks All who helped me.....

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mongobear
Hi All,

I have just noticed something in a few timelines and wondered if you could clear it up for me...

A few people have put "meds referred", what does this mean?

Hey Juzzy,

medicals are randomly referred to the health operation center in Sydney. There is no obvious modus operandi behind that and it also does not relate to your medical history. Referred medicals can take a while to be processed. I've seen cases where applicants had to wait up to three months for their medicals to be processed.

Cheerio

Uli

Guest jaffarms
Congratulations Jaffarms and Horizone.

Good luck with the move

Thanks Oz 4 Sure... I am planning for a validation visit by Jan 2012.

cheers

Jaffar

Guest juzzy
Hey Juzzy,

medicals are randomly referred to the health operation center in Sydney. There is no obvious modus operandi behind that and it also does not relate to your medical history. Referred medicals can take a while to be processed. I've seen cases where applicants had to wait up to three months for their medicals to be processed.

Cheerio

Uli

Sorry to be a pain...Do they let you know if you are beign referred or do you just guess from the time it takes (looks quite fast from peoples timelines)?:chatterbox:

Hey Uli and all others who may remember me on this thread...remember I was rejected by Vic...just to share some good news, I got state sponsorship from South Australia today...so for anyone rejected by Vic, dont give up...try South Australia or other states...it was approved within 2.5 weeks of lodging application so pretty fast...now onto lodging the 176 application. Cheers

Guest Mongobear
Hey Uli and all others who may remember me on this thread...remember I was rejected by Vic...just to share some good news, I got state sponsorship from South Australia today...so for anyone rejected by Vic, dont give up...try South Australia or other states...it was approved within 2.5 weeks of lodging application so pretty fast...now onto lodging the 176 application. Cheers

Hey Lex,

well done buddy and thanks for the tip. Just some more months now until you'll get the golden ticket. Feels good, doesn't it ? :wink:

Cheerio

Uli

Congratulations lexbunde :wink: it is wonderful news :cute:

Arrange to front load your MEDs and PCC. Most likely to get finalised after your future CO asks for it.

Wish you luck :wubclub:

Guest juzzy
Thanks Uli, Im getting my medical done tomorrow so was just checking if they would tell me or they would leave me hanging!!

Hi Uli,

I had my medical today and spoke with the Doctor about being referred and he told me it was THEM who refer people. So it depends if you have any medical history or have an unsual reading that they would refer. :)

Guest Mongobear
Hi Uli,

I had my medical today and spoke with the Doctor about being referred and he told me it was THEM who refer people. So it depends if you have any medical history or have an unsual reading that they would refer. :)

OK, thanks for the clarification. I'd always thought the HOC picks applicants randomly to countercheck the panel-doc's work. You learn something new everyday.

Cheerio

Uli

OK, thanks for the clarification. I'd always thought the HOC picks applicants randomly to countercheck the panel-doc's work. You learn something new everyday.

Cheerio

Uli

Hi Uli, I remember I read the same piece of information in some page about panel doctors. So, you are also right. Applicants can also randomly checked in order to validate a panel doctor accuracy.

Hi All

we got our visa today!!!!!! our agent has just called.so so excited now.

thanks to everyone on this thread i don't think i would have survived the last 10 months without it.:jiggy::hug::notworthy::biggrin:

thanks again julie x

Guest Horizone
Hi All

thanks to everyone on this thread i don't think i would have survived the last 10 months without it.:jiggy::hug::notworthy::biggrin:

thanks again julie x

Congratulations julie38... wish you all the best with your future plans. :biggrin: :biglaugh:

Guest Mongobear
Hi All

thanks again julie x

Very good news Julie, congratulations ! What's next?

Cheerio

Uli

Very good news Julie, congratulations ! What's next?

Cheerio

Uli

not sure whats next,we have to finish our house(renovation project!) nearly finished.

i think we aim for june next year to be in melbourne.:biggrin:

julie

Yipeeeeeee after 2 and a bit years yoyo has finally got the visa!! Melbourne look out :) thank you so much everyone xxxxxxxx

Congratulations YOYO!

Well deserved :smile::hug: I am happy to see all former fellow VIKINGS getting grants :notworthy:... Happy for all of you:biggrin:

regards

Big Bob

Guest firefly1

Hi All,

Anyone who has applied for Indian police clearance recently from India, can you let me know the process, any links appreciated. Also how long did it take and was your passport with them during this time.

regards,

firefly

Guest firefly1

Thank Bob,

I saw this one but it is for RPO Delhi. I assume the we need to follow the same procedure at local RPO. Just checking if the PCC required for visa can be taken from local RPO. Also can anyone who has applied recently let me know the time frame.

Regards,

Firefly

Guest Mongobear
Thank Bob,

I saw this one but it is for RPO Delhi. I assume the we need to follow the same procedure at local RPO. Just checking if the PCC required for visa can be taken from local RPO. Also can anyone who has applied recently let me know the time frame.

Regards,

Firefly

Hey firefly,

I know that Armandra applied for the PCC and received it the same day. This was 1-2 weeks ago and if I remember correctly it was in Hyderabad or Bangalore. Just contact Armandra for details ...

Cheerio

Uli

Guest firefly1
Hey firefly,

I know that Armandra applied for the PCC and received it the same day. This was 1-2 weeks ago and if I remember correctly it was in Hyderabad or Bangalore. Just contact Armandra for details ...

Cheerio

Uli

thanks a ton Uli. will do so

Archived