Caloundra schools & rentals with a Dog

LisaR

Hi

Could someone let me know what the Schools are like in Caloundra please? My Son will be 6 when we move.

We will also be bringing our Dog with us, does anyone know how hard it is to get a rental secured when they have a pet?

Lisa

OH Carpenter

Guest briggsy

Hi we moved to caloundra 10 weeks ago , my kids are 12 and 15yrs they go to Meridan state college, new school in Little Mountain area very good facillities. If you are looking for renral with a pool this is tricky, not many about.Not sure about pets, think providing owners don't mind it's ok

Hi

Could someone let me know what the Schools are like in Caloundra please? My Son will be 6 when we move.

We will also be bringing our Dog with us, does anyone know how hard it is to get a rental secured when they have a pet?

Lisa

OH Carpenter

Hi

Hubby and I are moving to the area in February 2011, no kids yet so cant comment on schools, but he's also a Carpenter and we are bringing our dog with us too!!!!

I have been looking on www.realestate.com.au for rentals, if they dont say 'no pets' then i suppose you can always ask!!

When are you arriving...?

Julie x

Archived