Paid For Skilled Migration - Can we get money back and go down a different route?

Guest BobbyFowler

Hi Joe

DIAC has the power to cancel an ENS sponsored worker's visa if it feels their intent was not to honour their employment contract.

I thought that was the case if it was proved to be visa fraud, I know of a few people who left before 3 years was up with no issue.

I am only just into my second year of an ENS 856...an if I left I definitely know I wont have my visa cancelled.

Thats because it is already cancelled.

Guest Susan Wareham McGrath
I thought that was the case if it was proved to be visa fraud, I know of a few people who left before 3 years was up with no issue.

I am only just into my second year of an ENS 856...an if I left I definitely know I wont have my visa cancelled.

Thats because it is already cancelled.

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your response.

We've known of people who took up an employment offer and left shortly afterwards and their visas were cancelled. DIAC cancelled them because the reasons they left indicated to DIAC that the employees never had the intent to comply with the conditions of their ENS visas.

To DIAC, it really is a matter of intent and reason for leaving.

Best regards

Susan

• 2 years later...

This thread is quite old now, and the visa numbers it is talking about don't exist.

Basically, if you leave your job on the rsms your visa can be cancelled, not on the ens (unless fraud is believed to have occurred, like any visa).

Archived