Young family in Melbourne (berwick) seeking similar family to meet up

Guest leannethomas82

Guest leannethomas82

Hi there,

Myself and my husband and our two chidren (Aged 2 and 1) have been in Melbourne for just over a week and are looking to meet a similar family who have also made the move down under. We are currently located in Berwick and are looking at rental properties here so if anyone lives in or near to Berwick then please get in touch.

Leanne

Hi Leanne,

We just moved here last week we are Tina, Pete and Matthew age 3. We are staying in Monbulk which I realise is a bit of a drive from Berwick but would still love to meet up. Today we started the search for a rental property and tomorrow we are touring the south eastern suburbs.

Let me know if you'd like to meet up next week.

Tina

Guest Hearne_Family

Hi Guys,

We have been in Berwick for 20 months now, we have a 4 year old, 3 year old and a 12 week old (girl, boy, girl). We could meet up with you guys if you want, drop us a PM if you are interested.

What bought you guys out here? Work, family etc?

Terry.

Guest marie197500

hi All, i am also in berwick been here for 2 years now if you fancy a coffee some time i have 4 children 13 9 6 and 1 (girl girl boy girl).

im around all day just pm me if you want to catch up

always nice to meet new faces.:biggrin:

marie

• 2 weeks later...

We are not far from Berwick in Lyndhurst. We have 3yr old boy and another due in Jan. We are always keen to meet up with other families. Waiting to see if the mornington meet has been rearranged otherwise i will try and organise something for early dec. By the sounds of things there woud be enough people to have a Berwick meet!

Archived