Norfolk meet up

Guest valleylass

Guest valleylass

Dear all

Is this still going ahead ?? Quoll mentioned it the other day in a post for 21st October if so I'm afraid it's not half term so I'll have to bow out. Shame really it would have been nice to put faces to names...

Guest valleylass

Morning!

Half term is the following week for me....planning would help wouldn't it? I am happy to meet up the following week, somewhere a little more central than Norfolk might attract more of us. But then maybe it is Norfolk itself that people find attractive!

Thoughts?

I'll be in Yorkshire from 23 - 27 or 28 then back in Cambridge until 3 Nov and then I am back up to Yorkshire until 7 Nov.

I am really easy but I think there were some Norfolk/Norwich folk who were interested so Norwich seemed like a good option but, hey, I'm free as a bird much of the time!

What say you others????

Yup tomorrow is still on - Cafe Marzano in the Forum - 11 - 11.30ish except some of us are converging on the train station around 10.30 then pottering down the road (as befits us elder members of the party LOL).

I put something on the other thread too.

Yorkshire - hmm, big county ... whereabouts? I am visiting a friend nr Settle and a son (briefly in this instance) at Catterick.

Yup tomorrow is still on - Cafe Marzano in the Forum - 11 - 11.30ish except some of us are converging on the train station around 10.30 then pottering down the road (as befits us elder members of the party LOL).

I put something on the other thread too.

Yorkshire - hmm, big county ... whereabouts? I am visiting a friend nr Settle and a son (briefly in this instance) at Catterick.

I could do Yorkshire (although yes a very big county) if after half term I.E after halloween....

Guest valleylass

Sorry for the late reply I've been busy with DIY!! I am in South Yorkshire - I cant remember where you are Connie. Quoll is in Settle for a short time as you can see from her post. PM me so we can sort out a meet up. Anyone else up for a northern meet up??

Ah, I am back down South now but up for a very quick trip next week (with the aged rellies) so not sure how free I will be unfortunately otherwise I would be game. Unfortunately was computerless whilst in the wilds of N Yorks (amazing scenery, beautiful days, gobsmacking factory outlets, wonderful historical sights - wow!!! not to mention the company of friends and some great bottles of wine!)

Archived