Thinking of moving back to the UK

Guest davethebear

I know where i came from in the Uk was not one of the best areas (Lytham St Annes ) and i know where i have come to in Australia ( after extensive travel ) is one of the best ( Caloundra ). I have made wonderful friends here and I am surrounded by beauty....

Iv been here just under 2 yrs and I'm now organizing to go home to that "**** hole" ( my words when i left) because it has more life and vibrancy than the whole of Australia put together ( imho )..

I am dead here...

Colette

I suppose that really summed you up as a person.

KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest colette12
I suppose that really summed you up as a person.

KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg

Im from there, i can call it what i like cos it holds a special place in my heart...Your from the South calling the North and you know it ....

Im from there, i can call it what i like cos it holds a special place in my heart...Your from the South calling the North and you know it ....

No it don't give you the right calling England a Sh!t hole. How would you know how the rest of England is and if we all see it through your eyes.

Just because your not happy with your life don't meen the rest of us are not.

The picture is coming through loud and clear now.

Guest AndyandYvonneD
No it don't give you the right calling England a Sh!t hole. How would you know how the rest of England is and if we all see it through your eyes.

So what then gives you the right to say what you did about Blackpool???????????

So what then gives you the right to say what you did about Blackpool???????????

Nothing Yvonne.

I just like to have a go @ Kev because all he and his Cronnies do is jump on people who just prefer the UK.

I've never been to Blackpool, My Grandad lived there and my uncle still does and both think its wonderful. ( Well Grandad did)

If Kev come from Blackburn I'd have said the same thing.

I love this country for all its walts. I loved Australia but fnck me was it boring living there.

How's that Picture of a person I am, going?

Guest AndyandYvonneD
Nothing Yvonne.

I just like to have a go @ Kev because all he and his Cronnies do is jump on people who just prefer the UK.

I've never been to Blackpool, My Grandad lived there and my uncle still does and both think its wonderful. ( Well Grandad did)

If Kev come from Blackburn I'd have said the same thing.

I love this country for all its walts. I loved Australia but fnck me was it boring living there.

How's that Picture of a person I am, going?

Well Kev has asked you to show him where he has slagged off the UK and you havnt. Just attacking Kev for whatever he posts on here is well out of order in my opinion and not fair on him or others that are reading the posts either.

We live over here and it is far from boring for us, plenty to do and see every weekend for us but thats us and maybe not everyone.

I honesly resent what you have put about Kev on this post, I have known Kev since I was 14 years of age, he is my ex-father in law and has done a hell of alot for both me (in the years gone by) and my now new husband which he didnt have to do. He is a decent and honest bloke.

Guest guest30038
Nothing Yvonne.

How childish is that? "I just like to have a go @ Kev" :biglaugh:

Go ahead mate, if it makes you feel good. Water off a ducks back to me :biglaugh:

kev

Well Kev has asked you to show him where he has slagged off the UK and you havnt. Just attacking Kev for whatever he posts on here is well out of order in my opinion and not fair on him or others that are reading the posts either.

We live over here and it is far from boring for us, plenty to do and see every weekend for us but thats us and maybe not everyone.

I honesly resent what you have put about Kev on this post, I have known Kev since I was 14 years of age, he is my ex-father in law and has done a hell of alot for both me (in the years gone by) and my now new husband which he didnt have to do. He is a decent and honest bloke.

I'm sure he is. But this is forum talk . In real life maybe we would get on with the opposites.

But I tell you what I will do, and that is scourer through his post when I get time. But for now I will walk the dog and the Baby down the brook then cut the grass.

And believe me I'm a decent honest bloke as well.

Guest AndyandYvonneD
I'm sure he is. But this is forum talk . In real life maybe we would get on with the opposites.

But I tell you what I will do, and that is scourer through his post when I get time. But for now I will walk the dog and the Baby down the brook then cut the grass.

And believe me I'm a decent honest bloke as well.

Ye and dont you make yourself look like one :biglaugh:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
How childish is that? "I just like to have a go @ Kev" :biglaugh:

Go ahead mate, if it makes you feel good. Water off a ducks back to me :biglaugh:

kev

I know its hard to believe this, but..................... he tried to be nasty with me once.

I think he has typing turettes.:realmad:

Were sort of friends now, because we sort of understand each other...................... were both cranks.:laugh:

Guest colette12

I was calling Blackpool a ****hole not England...if you read my post properly i was referring to where I came from... How could i possible call the whole country that ?? Lake Districe, Bath, Cornwall etc etc absolutely stunning...

The rest of your post makes absolutely no sense to me what so ever... What has my happiness got to do with a southerner describing the north as the "arse end of the country"..

I know its hard to believe this, but..................... he tried to be nasty with me once.

Were sort of friends now, because we sort of understand each other...................... were both cranks.:laugh:

Your crankier than I am.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Your crankier than I am.

I've been good for ages now, its wasted negative energy, still reeling em in with all the bad uk news on sky tv, its a never ending source.:laugh:

Guest guest30038

The difference is Jim, you play the game, not the player. :wink:

kev

Guest The Ropey HOFF
The difference is Jim, you play the game, not the player. :wink:

kev

The other MBTTUK thread as been closed its a shame i was just about to post on it, it won't be long before this one follows suit.:laugh:

Hey

Just wanted to add my ten pence worth:wub:

well i cant say i have livesdOz, though i have travelled through for 3 months most part of the country. I just think regarding the culture thing i find that actually the cultur is dead in the uk. Theres just no soul left. I live in NZ at presnt and that is another subject completely. To be honest i find that the cities like sydney ect as most cities in uk atre full of numb skulls- you dont have to look very far for them but in general i think the history of Australia and the land is nothing short of amazing.. I mean they trace aboriginals back 60 000 years WTF? and their culture was amazing as i feel most native cultures are..pity the brits came and destroyed asll of it Back in the uk do we ever look beyond the end of our noses regarding are own anceint cultures ie celts and pre celts.. Do we tosh as the powers athat be wiped all living memory of that away .. I thik there is alot spiritually dead in the uk

thats my take on it and i cant not WAIT get to oz:jiggy:

on another top-ic i think were all suited to different parts of the world - even astologically- google it.. I know im energised in thew southern hemisphere wherew i was at death door in the uk

love, love amd more love and all the best:notworthy:

xxxxxxxx

i could see u living in germany as i read you lette, dunno whyr

Guest guest30038
The other MBTTUK thread as been closed its a shame i was just about to post on it, it won't be long before this one follows suit.:laugh:

It never fails. This is the 2nd time that I've come in for stick via an untruth and the thread got closed before a resolution :rolleyes:

Gets Essex off the hook though eh? :biglaugh:

kev

Guest AndyandYvonneD

Cant have a conversation on here without threads being closed for no reason anymore, getting beyond a joke

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Hey

Just wanted to add my ten pence worth:wub:

well i cant say i have livesdOz, though i have travelled through for 3 months most part of the country. I just think regarding the culture thing i find that actually the cultur is dead in the uk. Theres just no soul left. I live in NZ at presnt and that is another subject completely. To be honest i find that the cities like sydney ect as most cities in uk atre full of numb skulls- you dont have to look very far for them but in general i think the history of Australia and the land is nothing short of amazing.. I mean they trace aboriginals back 60 000 years WTF? and their culture was amazing as i feel most native cultures are..pity the brits came and destroyed asll of it Back in the uk do we ever look beyond the end of our noses regarding are own anceint cultures ie celts and pre celts.. Do we tosh as the powers athat be wiped all living memory of that away .. I thik there is alot spiritually dead in the uk

thats my take on it and i cant not WAIT get to oz:jiggy:

on another top-ic i think were all suited to different parts of the world - even astologically- google it.. I know im energised in thew southern hemisphere wherew i was at death door in the uk

love, love amd more love and all the best:notworthy:

xxxxxxxx

i could see u living in germany as i read you lette, dunno whyr

WHOAAAAAAA there young fella me lad.

This isn't a thread saying nice things about the best country in the world, i think your in for some stick, i would delete your post............... only joking mate.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Cant have a conversation on here without threads being closed for no reason anymore, getting beyond a joke

You have to realise the mods delete quite a number of posts and we don't see everything and they do a great job in their spare time, i think i should be a mod, doesn't everyone agree?:wacko::biglaugh::chatterbox::laugh:

Guest guest30038
You have to realise the mods delete quite a number of posts and we don't see everything and they do a great job in their spare time, i think i should be a mod, doesn't everyone agree?:wacko::biglaugh::chatterbox::laugh:

Nah, I think you should be a rocker...............I saw those leather underpants when you used my pool, you dark horse you...........speaking of horses............did you know there was a rip in the front of 'em? :biglaugh:

Archived