Reality kicks in

mrsindecision

Well I know I said I was taking a hiatus from the site but really am compelled to post this.

Just found out today my best friend in the world (lives next to me here in Uk) has got breast cancer. No doubt about where I should be - it doesnt matter about, cheaper, hotter, colder, recession, education, booming, blah blah blah.

I need to be home where i count.

xxx

Guest christi
Well I know I said I was taking a hiatus from the site but really am compelled to post this.

Just found out today my best friend in the world (lives next to me here in Uk) has got breast cancer. No doubt about where I should be - it doesnt matter about, cheaper, hotter, colder, recession, education, booming, blah blah blah.

xxx

What a horrid time for you. My best friend was sick, last year and then her Mum died. I felt so flipping useless

Hope everything works out well for you and your poor friend

Good Luck with everything xxxx

xxx

Hi,

Sorry to hear that, but at least you are in the right place now..we have ping-ponged, today having another wish I has stayed put in U.K. day, only really came back to keep OH and Son happy, how are you coping with having a son still in OZ..this is still my dilemma, should we ever get the chance to go home again!

Guest famousfive

Life sure has a way of putting things into perspective for us at times.It is good for both yourself and your friend that you can be with her at this tough time.I will hope and pray for her future good health and I sincerly hope she has a positive outcome.

I really hope everything goes well for your friend. She's very lucky to have you there for her. So many of my friends are having a tough time at the moment - critical illness, divorce etc and it's emotionally tough at times, but I'm so glad I'm here to help support them.

Take care

Archived