WA Govt updates site - no SMP news yet!

Waitingawhile

hi ivyc10,

This moring I wrote to WA to ask when the SMP would be released and whether the old sponsorship could be included in it. Several minutes later I got their reply:

The State Migration Plan is still being finalised and we are unable to offer information regarding any possible criteria or the occupations that may be listed.

You may wish to keep yourself up to date with the changes by reading the information available on our website www.migration.wa.gov.au regularly. It will be updated as and when information is available.

The Government of Western Australia is not responsible for visa applications but for state sponsorship only.

As a result, NOTHING they told me!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theweirs
hi ivyc10,

This moring I wrote to WA to ask when the SMP would be released and whether the old sponsorship could be included in it. Several minutes later I got their reply:

The State Migration Plan is still being finalised and we are unable to offer information regarding any possible criteria or the occupations that may be listed.

You may wish to keep yourself up to date with the changes by reading the information available on our website www.migration.wa.gov.au regularly. It will be updated as and when information is available.

The Government of Western Australia is not responsible for visa applications but for state sponsorship only.

As a result, NOTHING they told me!

I got the same reply to an email I sent this morning. Getting a bit fed up with the lack of information. Maybe we should all start emailing the new minister every day to try and get his finger out his a*** and get these lists signed off. I dont think his office would appreciate receiving several hundred emails every day until the lists come out :biggrin:

Hi~madrista and theweirs

Thank you.

We cannot gain any information about WA`s SMP.

No news is good news??

I sent a lot of e-mail to pressure to be included applicants who have already got sponsorship and pending with DIAC.

I want a fair deal.You know that ACT`s SMP was included all applicants who have already got sponsorship and pending with DIAC.

We should pressure WA.Then we will find ours.

Have a good day~

Guest dragsterwish
Hi~madrista and theweirs

Thank you.

We cannot gain any information about WA`s SMP.

No news is good news??

I sent a lot of e-mail to pressure to be included applicants who have already got sponsorship and pending with DIAC.

I want a fair deal.You know that ACT`s SMP was included all applicants who have already got sponsorship and pending with DIAC.

We should pressure WA.Then we will find ours.

Have a good day~

Tomorrow (5th Nov) is exactly 1 month since WA's update on 5th Oct that the SMP is with DIAC pending final sign-off. Hope it is released by tomorrow and everyone affected can have a good celebration over the weekend!

Let's hope all this delay is worth it. :wideeyed:

Come on WA!!! we are ready and waiting:jiggy:

Waiting to see if cabinetmaker is on SMP for WA!!!

Its only on Schedule 4 so need to be on SMP if we want to get there any time soon.

We are at a standstill at skills assessment, dont want to do a AQF (meggy bucks) in cabinetmaker to find out its not on the list, as we could look at being assessed as carpenter, so thus we sit waiting and waiting. Just want to get into the system.

Burning the candle here every night waiting to see RELEASE!!!!

cheers cazmayo

Some of applicants who have already got sponsorship and pending with DIAC are granted.They must be included SMP of WA.

However, they told people that they are waiting their SMP to be appoved by Minister of DIAC.It`s very ridiculous.The SMP of WA is not released.I think that WA has an intention to exhaust of their qouta. So,they will make a excuse for category4.

We should send a lot of e-mail and blame about WA`s policy.

We can gain some information about SMP of other state.

But, we can`t gain any information about WA`s SMP.

Think about it~~~

cheers

Archived