I am happy

Rudi

I am in a really good place at the moment and life it good!

I have a fabulous family, I have some lovely friends and a business which keeps me busy!!!

I just wanted to share that with my PIO friends and hope that you find the happiness that I have :hug:

Love

Rudi

x

Guest sh7t man no way
I am in a really good place at the moment and life it good!

I have a fabulous family, I have some lovely friends and a business which keeps me busy!!!

I just wanted to share that with my PIO friends and hope that you find the happiness that I have :hug:

Love

Rudi

x

im happy your happy rudi--its nice when you find a nice place to be in life:wubclub:well done

I love hearing when things are working out for someone. I have a lot of challenges in my life just now but I'm feeling happy sharing a Sunday evening with my child. Also I was using leftover jam swiss roll for dessert and chucked in some vanilla ice cream with it, tastes just like Arctic Roll that I used to get in Sainsburys, a nice bit of reminiscing ensued.

Guest The Pom Queen
Also I was using leftover jam swiss roll for dessert and chucked in some vanilla ice cream with it, tastes just like Arctic Roll that I used to get in Sainsburys, a nice bit of reminiscing ensued.

Oh I use to love arctic roll:wubclub:

Guest siamsusie

I am happy you are happy Rudi and Janine,

happiness.jpg

I am a happy person by nature, but I too am happy being with a wonderful man, having wonderful children , good friends and great health not least happy being in Australia.

I wish everyone happiness as well. Love Susie

Glad everyone is happy, I will be even more happy when I find a new house, saw one today - it's on a bend - so when the kids tell me I'm going round the bend it might end up to be true, don't think I'll buy it though. But was a lovely sunny day in Melbourne today, out walking with the dog for a while this afternoon and although windy, I feel Spring is on its way...only a few more weeks.

Archived