The DIAC refund the VAC for invalid applications and ceased applications.

wrussell

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My agent told me one of the big solicitor is planning to lodge a court action for pre sept applicants and cost me around $7000. any opinion on this???

• 2 weeks later...
hi sc,could u tell me his name or id and ask ur solicitor what is cost if we are grouped

hi all,there's a good sign for all 2k7 victims .gill have heard of that sooner C L is going to case filing for one of his client against oz immi minister .so atleast we could saw some movement .

and lucky we are still waiting ur post about ur GFU reply .anyone have something more about this...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest luckylucky

Hi electrical guy ,

Sorry for late response because I was out of city & bit out of reach of network facility and still I am engaged with my work , Actually I had applied for FOI & on 12-January I have got reply, There is a option given to me to write request to Australian commissioner to review the decision made by the Dept./minister if I disagree with the decision made .

So I am preparing my application to file against the decision and in one or two days after I will send my request for the review which will be handled independently by a separate person other than original last person .

Hope I will get my desire soon .

Regards ,

Lucky.

Hi electrical guy ,

Sorry for late response because I was out of city & bit out of reach of network facility and still I am engaged with my work , Actually I had applied for FOI & on 12-January I have got reply, There is a option given to me to write request to Australian commissioner to review the decision made by the Dept./minister if I disagree with the decision made .

So I am preparing my application to file against the decision and in one or two days after I will send my request for the review which will be handled independently by a separate person other than original last person .

Hope I will get my desire soon .

Regards ,

Lucky.

hi lucky,its good finally we forwarded to a new dept other than immig ,lets hope they have different opinion about this .another way C L is also going to court against minister decision.could u tell me what information u had requested in written in FOI becoz i am going too for FOI. is it possible to file application directly without submittng FOI. good luck for ur desire

Archived