Guest sharksrule
Yours being one of them! You lucky dude!!!:jiggy:

:shocked:Our Visa Approved within 48 hours...:yellow_guy_smiling_

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MongooseB
:shocked:Our Visa Approved within 48 hours...:yellow_guy_smiling_

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best news I've heard all year!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go my friend! Wishing you and your family a safe trip and all the very best for the future that awaits you.

So chuffed for you guys!!:biglaugh:

Guest sharksrule
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best news I've heard all year!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go my friend! Wishing you and your family a safe trip and all the very best for the future that awaits you.

So chuffed for you guys!!:biglaugh:

Thanks Mongoose. You really know how to cheer somebody....:wink:

Guest Sverre 1

Passed the IELTS the second time as well with the new requirements. Hopefully Visa will be approved before the end of the coming week ! Jeeeeee Haaaaaa.

Passed the IELTS the second time as well with the new requirements. Hopefully Visa will be approved before the end of the coming week ! Jeeeeee Haaaaaa.

Congrats to you ant that your visa is approved soon. Hopefully will all meet up soon down under. Here's hoping us in the UK hear word in the very near future. All the best :biggrin:

Guest Sverre 1
Congrats to you ant that your visa is approved soon. Hopefully will all meet up soon down under. Here's hoping us in the UK hear word in the very near future. All the best :biggrin:

Hi there mate, thanks mate! More like down to the side of Down under at the Wild West Coast and believe you me , you are going to enjoy it. Hope you guys hear soon. Cant wait to meet all the new people.:smile:

Guest Joznmazo

Hi All

Congratulations to all the SA who have been successful, could you please tell me what location you are being offered....is it just Geraldton??? Not been on here for some time as the wait has been driving me crazy but looks like things may be moving as last!!

cheers

Guest sharksrule
Hi All

Congratulations to all the SA who have been successful, could you please tell me what location you are being offered....is it just Geraldton??? Not been on here for some time as the wait has been driving me crazy but looks like things may be moving as last!!

cheers

Thanks and at last things are happening. Most of us will go to Geraldton and only 8 or 10 are going to Kalgoorlie.

Guest joannehancock
Thanks and at last things are happening. Most of us will go to Geraldton and only 8 or 10 are going to Kalgoorlie.

Hi so glad for you and your family.we have been watching these threads for a long time we to are waiting like everyone else.just wondering has everything been smooth for you and anything you can pass on to us back here waiting lol !!!!

:biggrin:

Hi so glad for you and your family.we have been watching these threads for a long time we to are waiting like everyone else.just wondering has everything been smooth for you and anything you can pass on to us back here waiting lol !!!!

:biggrin:

Hubby spoke to Davinia today, everything is moving, they are busy with the South Africans, and we are looking at May, what a fantastic birthday me & my hubby are going to have!

Start getting the boxes done Jo, while I'll play with the bubble wrap!

Hubby spoke to Davinia today, everything is moving, they are busy with the South Africans, and we are looking at May, what a fantastic birthday me & my hubby are going to have!

Start getting the boxes done Jo, while I'll play with the bubble wrap!

when you say "we" do you mean your family or all of us guys? and may as in we will find out? are you a fitter or a driver?:chatterbox:x

Guest MongooseB

Hi to everyone,

You may be interested in the following thread...'Geraldton living - house rentals & schools' - one I set up hoping for some good tips for newbys to Geraldton.

There has been one useful reply, but an intersting read from a local's perspective on the Oakajee Port...get's one thinking.

Hi to everyone,

You may be interested in the following thread...'Geraldton living - house rentals & schools' - one I set up hoping for some good tips for newbys to Geraldton.

There has been one useful reply, but an intersting read from a local's perspective on the Oakajee Port...get's one thinking.

Yep, watchin that one with interest, also look at http://www.ebay.com.au

you can see what the property prices are like as to renting or buying. Have spotted somewhere but if I tell then the prices go up (lol).

Hi all,

Haven't been on for a while, but WOW great news for all you SA!!!!

Congratulations and good luck to you and your families! hope to see you out there soon.

:em3700::biggrin::wink:

It's the same everywhere, there is no utopia! Depends what your out-look is. So does this mean you'll be staying in England then? If I had to choose UK or Oz, it will be Oz, and I speak for all of our family, I wonder if anyone on here has been put off by your findings..........anyone else?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12683275

It's the same everywhere, there is no utopia! Depends what your out-look is. So does this mean you'll be staying in England then? If I had to choose UK or Oz, it will be Oz, and I speak for all of our family, I wonder if anyone on here has been put off by your findings..........anyone else?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12683275

Nope, hasn't put us off. No pay rise at work for 2 years and now have lost our tax credits since they dropped the limit to £42k so have no faith in our government. It is the same everywhere so it is the risk that you have to take. Would always choose Oz :yes:

Guest Guest51968

No just posted as it was interesting to see what the locals think.

Wonder what the figure would be the other way around, if coming to UK?

For us the application was for our boys (12 & 10). would just like them to have options in the future. They could hold dual passports and hopefully have better job opportunities.

My wife and I just want the weather!!!

M & M

Guest Joznmazo

Hi all

These are things that need to to be considered in regards to the move, Holiday eyes are one thing but reality can be very different....we have family over there who have recently been over and they could not believe how cheap things were over here...dont get me wrong it we are all for the move put but people should be aware that this is no holiday its a lifestyle change but not all things are better than here.

Guest beammeupscottie

:huh: cant be much worse than here, we are still freezin in scotland and are willing to give it a go and get some sun on our backs, and fronts:laugh: have tried crewe, birmingham, bristol, ayr and more so lets see what geralton has to offer..........:wink::wink::wink:

Archived