New Category 3's - Where are you now?

GGx0x0

Guest blackberry

Guys i am please to inform that i've just got my visa granted

my time line is

175 applied april 2008 - co assin. 12-aug-2010, meds in 23-aug-2010, pcc in 27-aug-2010, visa granted 30-aug-2010 :)

my msg to everyone is have hope and faith and allow time to do the wonder :)

thanks! Please turn me purple

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my time line is

175 applied april 2008 - co assin. 12-aug-2010, meds in 23-aug-2010, pcc in 27-aug-2010, visa granted 30-aug-2010 :)

Congratulations !!!

Thanks for sharing it with us :biggrin: .

Guest ice907

my time line is

wow,congratulations blackberry!

Brilliant Blackberry.Congrats.

my time line is

WOW NOW THAT IS THE WAY TO START THE WEEK :jiggy:

CONGRATULATIONS BLACKBERRY!!!

I am pleased to turn you PURPLE:

Name: Blackberry

Date of Visa application: 10-April-2008

Nationality: Sri Lankan

Trade/profession: Medical Scientist/Medical Laboratory Scientist

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore:Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):7 (all the other)

Post-14th July Category: 3

Medicals submitted: 23 August 2010

Police check submitted:Yes for AFP, 27 August 2010

Date CO assigned: 12 August 2010

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted: 30 August 2010

Regards

Connie

:hug:

my time line is

Hey Blackberry

Wow thats awesome....So happy for you... Enjoy the celebrations... surely it gives hope :yes:

Good luck with your move

Guest Turabul

congrats blackberry....backberry applied in april 2008, got visa granted august 2010 seems like may..june applicants will be getting CO allocated or have already been assigned and i have noted that all 175 applications are getting CO and processed.....hmmm

Guest smithys

Congratulations Blackberry. Wonderful news. Good luck for you and your family in your new adventure.

Here's hoping for lots more grants guys xxx

:wubclub: Rose x

Guest blackberry
Congratulations Blackberry. Wonderful news. Good luck for you and your family in your new adventure.

Here's hoping for lots more grants guys xxx

:wubclub: Rose x

Thank you Rose! I am so happy, I've stayed out of Melb for like almost 3 years now, all my friends and family are waiting for me there. I hope your application goes well. Good luck to you :)

Guest blackberry

Hey guys!, Just wanted to say many thanks to all the well wishes. The wait is not so easy, specially for me, I was already living in Melbourne for 9 years and soon as I left everything changed in my life, I meant everything. But there are good things that happened to me, so no regrets at all, it's all about life, you live and learn. But one thing that I've learned from all this immigration processing etc, NEVER give priority to it if it doesn't give YOU priority. By saying that, I'm not asking you all to drop everything and just give up, keep doing what you doing, and let the time attend to your matter of settlements, and when it hits you, you will feel no pain! Never lose the hope that's all I'm asking. I will be going back to Melbourne to the same old room, I miss my BED!

Good luck to all of you!!! and wish you all the best!!!

Hey guys!, Just wanted to say many thanks to all the well wishes. The wait is not so easy, specially for me, I was already living in Melbourne for 9 years and soon as I left everything changed in my life, I meant everything. But there are good things that happened to me, so no regrets at all, it's all about life, you live and learn. But one thing that I've learned from all this immigration processing etc, NEVER give priority to it if it doesn't give YOU priority. By saying that, I'm not asking you all to drop everything and just give up, keep doing what you doing, and let the time attend to your matter of settlements, and when it hits you, you will feel no pain! Never lose the hope that's all I'm asking. I will be going back to Melbourne to the same old room, I miss my BED!

Hey .

Wise words man. I know exactly what you are talking about. Things will happen when the time is right. Definitely can relate to your story.

PS.

Welcome back home then :biggrin:.

my time line is

Hi blackberry,

Congratulations :jiggy:& finger crossed for thouse still waiting

Guest kittymeow

Congrats Blackberry. The whole forum is happy for you, so do I. Wish u well and happy in your new life of old room in Melb. :hug:

Guest offbeat

Congratulations Blackberry ! I am so happy for you.

It gives me a lot of hope. We also applied in april 2008.

Finger crossed for everyone in this forum.

175 applied 03/04/2008 Co - 17/08/2010 Pcc - 24/08/2010 Meds - 27/08/2010 visa - waiting

Guest kevsdream

my time line is

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you :jiggy:

Guest rupani

my time line is

Congratulations :hug: I am very much pleased for you and happening at DIAC.:jiggy:

hey do not forget to change your status and signature now, I am sure you will be smiling at that time.

Regards

Archived