Bon voyage jo

Guest siamsusie

Guest siamsusie

Jo, have a great trip back to the Uk on Friday. card_bon_voyage-p137244487428250962tdtq_400.jpgHope the house sells quickly and that you are back just as quick:hug:

Susie x

Jo, have a great trip back to the Uk on Friday. card_bon_voyage-p137244487428250962tdtq_400.jpgHope the house sells quickly and that you are back just as quick:hug:

Susie x

Ditto from me in Smellbum:laugh:Safe travelling on that long haul flight !

Guest proud2beaussie

Hi olly,

I have been offered a job at an agency in Launceston and I'm thinking of accepting it,the house would be big enough for both Jo and myself plus my mum and it is close enough to Launceston for me to be able to commute but far enough away to be peaceful,we really are just waiting for news about the visa before we make a move but mum is getting on now and wants something with a smaller garden that she can look after,she's also fed up with the heat here in summer and Tassie would be a bit cooler so that's why we are interested in moving there,whatever happens with the visa I think we will buy down there.

Cheers

Safe travels Jo!! Nigel, I have a feeling I would really fall in love with Tasmania if I visited, so I'm a bit envious of your job offer!! Fingers crossed for you that all goes according to plan.

I don't envy your poor mum with a 6.34 acre garden though, she must really love gardening! Only joking, I'm sure she will be happy wherever her new home may be :hug:

Sue x

Guest proud2beaussie
Safe travels Jo!! Nigel, I have a feeling I would really fall in love with Tasmania if I visited, so I'm a bit envious of your job offer!! Fingers crossed for you that all goes according to plan.

I don't envy your poor mum with a 6.34 acre garden though, she must really love gardening! Only joking, I'm sure she will be happy wherever her new home may be :hug:

Sue x

Hi sue,

Yeah 6 acres is big but at the moment we are on 23 acres so it will be a bit smaller!

Cheers

Nigel

Guest roma 1

Godd Luck to you both and have a good flight back Jo..

That house looks ideal..i could easily live there,

Fingers crossed for you..

Gail xx

Guest siamsusie
Thank you Susie and Olly,

The OH is in Hobart tonight,she viewed the Frankford property yesterday and was impressed,we have put in an offer of $215,000 against the asking price of $229500.

http://www.domain.com.au/Property/For-Sale/House/TAS/Frankford/?adid=2008454032

Cheers

Nige;

So we will be neighbours, just over the hill from me, well done and hope you get it, it is a sweet house. My dog will love staying with you:twitcy: love Susie

So we will be neighbours, just over the hill from me, well done and hope you get it, it is a sweet house. My dog will love staying with you:twitcy: love Susie

And Susie, don't forget to convert Nigel over to the right football team will you:laugh:

Guest siamsusie
And Susie, don't forget to convert Nigel over to the right football team will you:laugh:

Ohhhh Olly, I dont think they convert easily.... but I will smile when he gets stuck in the footie traffic and all the supporters hanging out of the car windows:laugh:

Ohhhh Olly, I dont think they convert easily.... but I will smile when he gets stuck in the footie traffic and all the supporters hanging out of the car windows:laugh:

.....:laugh:or should that be "hanging out of the car with Hawthorn scarves on"

Guest siamsusie
.....:laugh:or should that be "hanging out of the car with Hawthorn scarves on"

I wonder if you get an infraction for coming over in your dressing gown and ugg boots to borrow some sugar lumps:cute:

Guest siamsusie
But we Aussies always get around in our PJ's (apparently):biggrin:

Have never seen an Aussie in a "diaphanous nightie" though Olly, I guess that is reserved for posh Melbourne, Sidders or Canberra:cute:

Have never seen an Aussie in a "diaphanous nightie" though Olly, I guess that is reserved for posh Melbourne, Sidders or Canberra:cute:

Don't run round the countryside with one of those scanty nighties on, heavens !

Archived