Pre september applicants-let us count how many of us?

virtual_bajwa

It has been clearly mentioned in latest priority processing that they have completely removed  Skill Matching (subclass 134),Skilled – Independent (subclass 136),Skilled – State/Territory-Nominated, Independent (subclass 137), Skilled – Australian Sponsored (subclass 138) and Skilled – Designated Area Sponsored (subclass 139).

The following GSM visas are affected by priority processing on 19 July 2010:

Skilled – Independent subclass 175

Skilled – Independent subclass 176

Skilled – Regional Sponsored subclass 475

Skilled – Regional Sponsored subclass 487

Skilled – Independent Regional subclass 495

Skilled – Designated Area-sponsored (Provisional) subclass 496

Graduate – Skilled subclass 497

Skilled – Onshore Independent New Zealand Citizen subclass 861

Skilled – Onshore Australian-sponsored New Zealand Citizen subclass 862

Skilled – Onshore Designated Area-sponsored New Zealand Citizen subclass 863

Skilled – Independent Overseas Student subclass 880

Skilled – Australian-sponsored subclass 881

Skilled – Designated Area-sponsored Overseas Student subclass 882

Skilled – Independent subclass 885

Skilled – Sponsored subclass 886.

Only two applications from offshore of Pre September 2007 applications is left.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
have anybody recieved further information about when will they refund actually or keep on playing with our emotions

Well electric guy,

Nobody knows what is there in the store ahead for all of us.

Well Here is what I had found from one of the applicant from some other thread...

Originally Posted by Mary Cockerill View Post

Hi All, I requested information regarding the 475 applications and received an email from the case officer who confirmed that applications are being allocated to case officers in date order and that it is the applcations from 7/07 that are being allocated. The case I was enquiring on was lodged 2/08 and it is now active. I have emailed back to the case officer digging a little deeper. If I get any useful information I will post for everyone to see. Hold thumbs and hang in there everyone, it looks like the SS 475s may now all get done. Regards[/Quote]

Well electric guy,

Nobody knows what is there in the store ahead for all of us.

Well Here is what I had found from one of the applicant from some other thread...

hi mr bajwa

but if case is lodged in 2k8 then this has no example for us to be thought coz we r victims of oz 8/7 WHICH IS MUCH SIMILAR TO 9/11 FOR SHOWING INHUMANITY and history will permanently patch up this injustice on the face of FAIR AUSTRALIA

hi mr bajwa

but if case is lodged in 2k8 then this has no example for us to be thought coz we r victims of oz 8/7 WHICH IS MUCH SIMILAR TO 9/11 FOR SHOWING INHUMANITY and history will permanently patch up this injustice on the face of FAIR AUSTRALIA

Another disaster struck matey...

Client Service Charter

Category 4 - Assessment of cases will commence once all cases in priority groups 1–3 are finalised[/Quote]

Well, now I surrender to these changes.....No WORDS.......Hope my luck would play some parts for me for sometimes as this hopeless and needless to get something from DIAC. As it seems they particularly eying my application...Every changes since I applied is against me.... Wait wait perhaps for all family sponsored applicants....

This is what I had got something from an applicant who called DIAC last week...

With thanks from Getting Down Under Forums

steph--->

I called DIAC at the beginning of this week. What i could gather from them is that, IF the occupation you applied under is not in Schedule 3 SOL as per the one in DIAC website, fat chance you will be processed soon. They will only process those in the Schedule 3 SOL. And even those, they will have to look thru files that were lodged since 2007. Which month i dont know, they couldnt tell me.

And i specifically asked, what if the occupation applied in NOT in Schedule 3, what will happen? The reply i got was: ..." those files will be put back into the filling cabinet and will be looked upon in 3 yrs time!!!.."

By then, i think cap and cease would have been implemented.[/Quote]

This is what I had got something from an applicant who called DIAC last week...

With thanks from Getting Down Under Forums

steph--->

VB...I called my Agent today.....he mentioned that there is rumor about a class action that PRE SEP 2007 applicants who got capped and ceased are planning to do...not sure though!!!

:notworthy:

CAT (4), 885 applied 2008 AUG, ICT - Recent graduate NEC, IELTS 8.0, NAATI qualified, Currently employed as a ICT Project Officer

hey guys, I have another news to share: Today I received the request for medicals from Canadian Embassy in Sydney. Just after nearly 3 months of sending the application to the embassy.

Cheers

Congrats!!! good on you! I'm very happy to hear this!!

Are you from an IT background?:hug:

CAT (4), 885 applied 2008 AUG, ICT - Recent graduate NEC, IELTS 8.0, NAATI qualified, Currently employed as a ICT Project Officer

Congrats!!! good on you! I'm very happy to hear this!!

Are you from an IT background?:hug:

No, I'm not, I applied with my wife as the main applicant, she is a Physiotherapist.

VB...I called my Agent today.....he mentioned that there is rumor about a class action that PRE SEP 2007 applicants who got capped and ceased are planning to do...not sure though!!!

Hey Manj,

Sorry I do not understand what are u trying to say?

hey guys, I have another news to share: Today I received the request for medicals from Canadian Embassy in Sydney. Just after nearly 3 months of sending the application to the embassy.

Cheers

CONGRATULATIONS....Good news on your part... Any ways what is ur occupations matey?

hi manj thats will be truly a man's action if somebody even go for.so any one planning about this ,i (sure) and may be numbers of other poor applicants could raise their voices for justice and supporting on till last breath .plz alert all if something happen

hi manj thats will be truly a man's action if somebody even go for.so any one planning about this ,i (sure) and may be numbers of other poor applicants could raise their voices for justice and supporting on till last breath .plz alert all if something happen

I was very angry after seeing the Charter so I called my agent who is a solicitor as well- I asked him what can be done and then he said the only way is to lodge a case in the federal court- He said at the moment the priority is for a class action that is happening for pre September 2007 cappd and ceased applicants............

Can't imagine why he would'nt be true!!

I will keep you all posted!!! We need justice - We have been robbed of not only or money but also of our young lives!!! :wacko:

Cannot believe that DIAC heads could happily go home with their pay packet which is made up of the money they have robbed from us- what a shame!!!:mad:

I was very angry after seeing the Charter so I called my agent who is a solicitor as well- I asked him what can be done and then he said the only way is to lodge a case in the federal court- He said at the moment the priority is for a class action that is happening for pre September 2007 cappd and ceased applicants............

Can't imagine why he would'nt be true!!

I will keep you all posted!!! We need justice - We have been robbed of not only or money but also of our young lives!!! :wacko:

Cannot believe that DIAC heads could happily go home with their pay packet which is made up of the money they have robbed from us- what a shame!!!:mad:

Hey Manj,

Well, Are these prople from Onshore or offshore. Anyways I would like to contact those people .Can u provide me with the email address of that person. And where is that person based who is going to launch a case.

Hey Manj,

Well, Are these prople from Onshore or offshore. Anyways I would like to contact those people .Can u provide me with the email address of that person. And where is that person based who is going to launch a case.

Jade Lawyers Network - Attention Janaka Wickramanayake

Should I get my refund back or not? Does anyone really believe that anything can be done? maybe in theory but it may also take years for a decision...............

thanks

If you withdraw you are not entitiled for refund!! :wubclub:

Should I get my refund back or not? Does anyone really believe that anything can be done? maybe in theory but it may also take years for a decision...............

thanks

Well matey,

If u have send the form for refund, then it is sure that u will get the refund. They have mentioned 12 weeks time after receiving the form to process ur refund. Here is where u can find the information on refund....http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/pdf/vac-repay.pdf

Guest Gollywobbler
No, I'm not, I applied with my wife as the main applicant, she is a Physiotherapist.

Hi dasalcedo

Why on earth doesn't Australia want a physiotherapist? They have enough trouble with attracting immigrants who have been trained in the medical field as it is. That is why there is a perpetual shortage of everybody who works in medicine in some way. Why are the Aussie Government cutting off their voters' noses in order to spite the Government's face? It simply makes no sense to me whatsoever.

I am delighted to hear that Canada are behaving sensibly and swiftly. The Canadian Government is showing the Aussie Government how much is possible if you do it properly. The Canadians are grabbing the cream and the Aussie will just have to make do and mend from the rest, I suspect.

Cheers

Gill

Guest cozajay

Three years waiting ! Now we are ceased and capped and GUESS WHAT refunds take around 12 WEEKS That is absolutely disguisting! Especially seeing an Aussie can get a passport in 10 days! I cannot see why it takes 3 months to process a refund

Three years waiting ! Now we are ceased and capped and GUESS WHAT refunds take around 12 WEEKS That is absolutely disguisting! Especially seeing an Aussie can get a passport in 10 days! I cannot see why it takes 3 months to process a refund

Welcome to the forum matey.

U better know the reason, As the staff from DIAC does not know what is the reason. Perhaps they do not know anything Minister has done during this last 3 years.... No idea what are they upto?.

Sorry I forgot to say, Please add you timeline to this thread...

Guys everyone....

I got this frm my Lawyer today

Migration Institute of Australia networking events, conferences, meetings and information sessions

Feel free to use it wisely

Thanks,

But I had already done that...

Archived