Good things come to those that wait...

Finally we have accepted an offer on our house, we have been on the market for 20months, prob had around 50 viewings and dropped the price by 34k!

we have had hell of a year, visas been in place since july last year, my dad died in march, work has been a nightmare but at last its all come good

and to top if off we fly to oz on tue to validate our visas:biglaugh:

cant celebrate until tomorrow as DH is working till midnight but im sure i'll manage a glass or two of wine:wink:

fingers crossed for a stressfree completion, they are in rented to shouldnt take too long

Im sure i have got a million things to sort out now but dont have a clue where to start, help:wacko:

claire x

Congratulations:jiggy:

I so happy for you and hope you have a very eary quick completion.

If you need to ask any questions I'm happy to help. If you get time when you validate we could meet up and have a coffee.

Take care

Sue

Guest juliemtaylor

Claire, about time!! Hope the sale goes through smoothly and you enjoy planning the move!!

Julie xx

Guest The Pom Queen

Claire this is great news, a long time coming but definately worth the wait.

Have a safe trip on Tuesday and enjoy a few glasses of sparkly over the weekend to celebrate.

Guest MozwillbinOz

Fantastic news on the house sale, what a night mare.

You can enjoy your validation trip knowing that everything is sorted here.

Tara

Guest destinationoz

CONGRATS - we're really pleased its all working out for you ...

We're on our validation trip right now (Canberra) - we should catch up again in Derby when you get home ...

ENJOY!!

Guest destinationoz

We're loving it too!! Its been chucking it down last 2 days thou and struggling with that ! What about the prices thou?? It is very expensive isn't it!! I was offered a job the other day but can't accept it as we need to sort everything at home. Its so cool here thou - 15 mins and we're in the amazing country - loads to do in the civic - its just great! It all seems so familiar already!

Archived