Have any tradies managed to secure a job whilst still in UK?

THORPES

Hi

I was wondering if any tradies have managed to secure a job in Australia whilst still in the UK?

My hubby is a furniture Spray Painter and there are a few jobs coming up on Seek & Career One.

He has phoned 2 of them and emailed his resume to 1. They have all said the same thing. They would offer him a job but its hard as he is in UK. They said to ring them when he arrives.

He has explained he has a permanent visa and friends to stay with. Also how we have no ties here and he can go to Australia when ever. He would go first if he could get a job.

With money being tight, we would love for him to try and secure employment before we go back. But is this impossible.

If others have managed to do it, can you give us any tips.

Thanks

Jill:notworthy:

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

I was wondering whether warren had found a job yet? A friend of ours makes furniture in Beerwah, do you want us to ask him if there are any jobs going, i know a few months ago he was struggling to find someone with the experience.

Hi Guys,

I was wondering whether warren had found a job yet? A friend of ours makes furniture in Beerwah, do you want us to ask him if there are any jobs going, i know a few months ago he was struggling to find someone with the experience.

Thanks for thinking of us. We are now back in the UK and hoping to get back to Aus soon.:hug:

Archived