Back to the UK after 5 months.

Guest rayman1

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEWS FLASH

Poor Mr Happy did go to the farmers market and because it was dark he fell into the biggest cow pat, (what a shame we think for such a thing to happen to such a happy chappy) ybut all was not lost because along comes Mrs Happy with a bucket and you will never guess but a bar of organic soap she had made earlier, now Mr Happy is nice and clean and he can now continue and amuse all us lazy brits.

Farners market isn't open at night DH, but I bet that's news to you.:wideeyed:

Oh dear Mr Happy you really should consider moving, farmers market not open at night, I have heard there is one open 24/7 and you will never guess where?

Guest Mr Happy

There are farmers markets and farmers markets. Real farmers markets are where the actual farmers load their trucks up once a week and drive to a central point, not where pseudo farmers sell produce purchased from farmers and laughingly called 'farmers markets', and they sure arn't open 24/7. These are the real farmers markets.

Australian Farmers Market Association

There are farmers markets and farmers markets. Real farmers markets are where the actual farmers load their trucks up once a week and drive to a central point, not where pseudo farmers sell produce purchased from farmers and laughingly called 'farmers markets', and they sure arn't open 24/7. These are the real farmers markets.

Australian Farmers Market Association

No silly not in Australia but Mogadishu, and I am sure they would love to have you.:wink:

Guest chris955

Can we have a whip round for a ticket ? :laugh:

No silly not in Australia but Mogadishu, and I am sure they would love to have you.:wink:

Guest guest36187

Oh my god, Mr Happy, Chris955...................you`re like a couple of kids who have to have the last word arent you!

Guest chris955

I actually agree but seriously you do have to ask why an Aussie would continuously come onto a forum for people going back to the UK other than to just **** stir.

Guest guest36187

MrHappy - I have a sense of humour for sure! Perhaps I need another glass of wine......................

Guest chris955

Thanks for that, are they difficult to get ? Will I have to find someone to help me fill out forms ? Will interest rates go up again next month ?

Archived