Labour could still win most seats, new poll shows

kernow43

Does that cause you a problem or is it that you know I am right.

If I was Cameron I would do my best not to get in! Let he who made the BIG mess clean it up. Soon we will have the same here in Australia with a labour government.

Vat 20%

I think Kernow that vat going up could well backfire on labour especially in the building game, i have noticed a marked increase in people asking if i can do work for cash to save on the vat, i am vat registered and this will make things even harder as i will be trying to compete with builders who will do big jobs for cash whereas i most certainly cant, so vat going up could well kill off people like me who try to play by the rules and keep those going who perhaps do not!

I dont need to pay it as dental appliances our excempt.

Well thats ok then , as long as you are alright. Are you going to explain why you want Brown back in then?

Well thats ok then , as long as you are alright. Are you going to explain why you want Brown back in then?

Thought not:nah:

I would like to say make Brown clean up his own mess, but history says that Labour will just keep digging that debt hole with massive benefit spending and keeping people employed in the public sector, what mess would the UK be in another 5 years? It doesn't bear thinking about - stop the rot now.

Archived