Melbourne Meet up

Bordy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest golden grahams

sounds good, have missed the last two official meet ups, so am really looking forward to meeting everyone, so count us in

Sounds good, we are new to this and are dying to have a look. How many normally go to these do's and is it ok to bring young kids?

We've been here for 18 months and our new life in oz was to give the kids a better lifestyle, alot of families feel the same and therefore the kids go every where. Its great. The number that turn up can vary, I've been to a meet with around 20ish and then we've been to a meet with around 50ish maybe more. Gonna be a great day, see you there.:biggrin:

Sounds good, we are new to this and are dying to have a look. How many normally go to these do's and is it ok to bring young kids?

We have had upwards of 40 families, of course kids are welcome. I usually pick somewhere that has kids playground as well as BBQs.

Its looking hot so make sure you have suncream & water for the kids.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Just look for the sign for CRYSTAL BROOK PICNIC AREA once your inside Cardinia.

Guest richmay

Thanks for that, we'll see you there. There will be me (Rich) Hannah, and my daughter Isla who is nearly 3. I'll have a look in the melways for location.

cheers,

Rich

Guest Chequer

That was a great afternoon and we're so glad we finally made it to a PIO meet-up. We'll certainly be trying to make the next ones.

It was so good to meet up and share experiences so far. Such a welcoming lot!!!!

Robert, Sarah, Jacob and Matthew Simpson

Guest Sandhurst

What a great day! Massive thank you to Bordy for making us feel so welcome, we were like little lost sheep and he herded us in and introduced us to some lovely people. We even managed to catch a glimpse of our first kangaroos driving out of the park (only been here three wks) and we were so excited.

Thanks again and look forward to the next one.

David & Jade

:biggrin:

What a great day! Massive thank you to Bordy for making us feel so welcome, we were like little lost sheep and he herded us in and introduced us to some lovely people. We even managed to catch a glimpse of our first kangaroos driving out of the park (only been here three wks) and we were so excited.

Thanks again and look forward to the next one.

David & Jade

:biggrin:

Awww I know its hard just going up & introducing yourself, been there & done that so I just helped push you a little. I hope it was all worth it & the next meet will be easy for you now your vetrans lol.

Soooo pleased someone saw a Roo, well done guys.

What a fab day, we were the last to leave around 8.30pm by which time there were around 50ish roos bouncing around the park as the sun went down, well worth re visiting if you've not seen them. Thanks Bordy for organising, chatted to most but apologies to those who I didn't get round to. Looking forward to the next and Good luck to all you newbies on your fantastic journey ahead.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=150440&id=719282683&l=f0dcc7b575

Some pics for anyone who'd like a look. x

Archived