Melbourne Meet up

Bordy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kathryn7
Anyone fancy a Britvics / PIO meet up at Cardinia Reservoir park just outside Berwick on Saturday Feb 20th???

Are these usually a full day event?

Are these usually a full day event?

I usually get there about midday Kathryn & its usually about 5pm before the last ones head off. You can come for as long as you like really. Bring a picnic or BBQ & something to drink.

Guest Kathryn7
I usually get there about midday Kathryn & its usually about 5pm before the last ones head off. You can come for as long as you like really. Bring a picnic or BBQ & something to drink.

I'll most likely be a no then, as have prior commitments on Saturday. Shame, as I would have liked to have come along. Maybe next time...

They are wood BBQs. You can bring alcohol if you like, I might have a couple of beers. If its a really nice day sometimes the BBQs get busy so you might be better with a picnic.

The park is off Wellington Road. Once you turn into the park follow the signs for CRYSTAL BROOK PICNIC AREA.

There are BBQS, toilets & kids play area at this part of the park.

No bins provided so bring a bag to take home your rubbish.

Parks Victoria: Cardinia Reservoir Park page

I will get there around 12.30 & put up my Scottish Flag so everyone knows where we are.

Flag.jpg

Guest The Pom Queen

Does that mean your coming to it Kate?

Bill, some of us have to work:laugh: I have been saying I would come along for years now and never get the time, maybe one day.:jiggy:

What sort of time is good to see the kangaroos???

Tania x

Hi Tania, we will be getting there around 2ish but you'll have to hang around til about 7ish to catch them, but we know where they hang out if you'd like to go walk about with us. Hope to see ya there x

Archived