457 visa question

touch107fm

Hi Friends, & Gill

I have question behalf of my friend

My friend got the unauthorized agent to submit Migration application for visa subclass 475 and agent said we will have to get admission in Learning English (LE) course, cause main applicant is not fulfilling English requirement as was 5 bands in all for section of IELTS. He is falling short by ½ band in reading only and he was getting overall 6 bands. In Nov-2008 he has paid all amount what agent had asked for and applied for SS. He got the sponsor ship from Northern Territory (Darwin) in Apr-2009 (I shown that reply from his CO till that it is ok). After that the agent was saying now we will have to pay the visa application charge and paid it too. Since that his agent is not giving proper answer even not giving any document proof viz. visa fee payment receipt, DIAC acknowledgment receipt etc. even he has not a proof about that DIAC has received his file or not. Further more he has not a password what e-mail ID he has authorized to do communication, which is also have with that agent.

I know there is cooking fishy, but question is, how he can conform that DIAC have received his valid application? Even he can’t complain because agent is not registered.

I can’t see his plight and I can’t do any for him because I am a 175-176er applicant and this case is for visa subclass 475. I have not knowledge about territory sponsored 475 application.

Even I can’t blame to that agent because I chat with him several time for different issue and as per my knowledge he can’t chit any one.

Can some one throw light on it? Can some one say how he can bypass his authorized communication e-mail ID? How he can get File number or TRN from DIAC.

I know there is happened foolish work, but it happened.

I am sure Gill will give me right direction to get him out from this puzzle.

Regards,

Raj Patel

Guest koeieboei
What company is this with because thats a good price and how big are the boxes??

Hi Stewe12345,

We used sevenseas, we just send boxes. They do 2 types of boxes, teacarton (61x51x41 cm) and book carton (51x41x31 cm). Boxes are free (order as many as you want, they take unused boxes back on collection)

Prices as follows:

1st teacarton goes for 89,- (or 2 book cartons)

then 45,- per teacarton or 22,50 per book carton

Home delivery & collection + inspection fees aus 30,- each

They have a handy & fast online quote system, just try different amount of boxes

Hi Stewe12345,

We used sevenseas, we just send boxes. They do 2 types of boxes, teacarton (61x51x41 cm) and book carton (51x41x31 cm). Boxes are free (order as many as you want, they take unused boxes back on collection)

Prices as follows:

1st teacarton goes for 89,- (or 2 book cartons)

then 45,- per teacarton or 22,50 per book carton

Home delivery & collection + inspection fees aus 30,- each

They have a handy & fast online quote system, just try different amount of boxes

Thanks for the info, we will get in touch with them in the week as that a good price.

Stewart

Guest stillwaiting79

My employer lodged the Sponsorship application on 22 January 2010.

I have not heard from them since.

Based on your (this thread)'s experience, would it be best to lodge all 3 parts together or seperately?

Im stressing out as im being kept in the dark in terms of progress/updates from my employer.

Cheers,

SW

My employer lodged the Sponsorship application on 22 January 2010.

I have not heard from them since.

Based on your (this thread)'s experience, would it be best to lodge all 3 parts together or seperately?

Im stressing out as im being kept in the dark in terms of progress/updates from my employer.

Cheers,

SW

Welcome to our world. This waiting game does your head in not knowing..............

Best of luck

Stewart :arghh:

anyone has any ideas about this whole

Lodding together

vs

Lodging separately

?

We lodged every thing together as DIAC state if your company dont pass the sponsorship or nomination you will be refunded on your visa application.

We thought if we lodged every thing together it will be processed quicker.

Guest stillwaiting79

the sponsorship (part#1) has been lodged and it looks like its gonna be 95% declined as the company cant show the training benchmark requirement.

anyone knows how to overcome this?

the sponsorship (part#1) has been lodged and it looks like its gonna be 95% declined as the company cant show the training benchmark requirement.

anyone knows how to overcome this?

Is there no training they coud put you on to get round the problem??

I know there is a issue with my nomination which my employer needs to work on but dont know what it is yet as the case worker was off until today.

Still waiting to find out. I dont thing mine it a training issue as I have to complete further training to gain a full electrical licence.

Archived