Longest time spent after CO assigned

Rubab

Hi all,

What is the longest time spent after CO has been assigned as far as you know ...?

Please let me know ... its been 2 months now since I've got my CO :no:

No Surprise matey. I am waiting since October 2008 last year. Medical and PCC are expired. Job verification has been done one year back.....

Guest Guest31881

The time spent after a CO has been appointed will vary depending on what visa has been applied for and if the application needed more information added, I was alloted a case officer and visa Granted 10 days later, but that is because of the visa I applied for..But for some it will be over a year

Guest nadzzkhan

I think you won't have to wait that long since you have applied under 176 AND you're on CSL. I am a 175/MODL applicant, I got my CO on 23 March 09, it's been 10 months, still no end in sight.

Hang in there. I'm sensing you'd be one of the lucky ones.

Best of luck.

Guest Optional

hi rubab

U will get ur visa within a month i think so. as u are family with CSL. Normally DIAC finalized these cases in 6 month , we had on person here b4 who got visa within 3 month. I think she was shalini80 , check her dates.

Guest needingtogo

176 CSL/SA sponsorship, CO 13th August and still waiting for grant!

Sending everyone waiting lots of New Year luck.

Bex.x

I heard there are some changes gonna take place too shortly on CSL ... can we escape such change? if anyone have any idea .... Normally last time, the change with MODL only affected people applied after a given date and all applications before that were unaffected. How about this time ...

Guest Optional

rubab could u tell from where u heard this news. i dont have any idea about that. But v r only expecting that new MODL will replace CSL. But i dont think that csl will amend:err:

I am affraid that is a 'how long is a piece of string' question. See my timeline for dates.

We have CO, meds and pc's finalised and still waiting.

I sent a PLE last week and got a reply this morning, stating to allow until the middle of Feb!

I think it also depend on which vwsa you are going for. We are 175 CSL.

Who knows, but I hope you get yours soon.

Melanie x

Guest needingtogo

My CO is in team 3. We have chased it up and now realise where the delay is. Hopefully now rectified for us and hoping to have the good news soon.

Try calling them thats how we found out where the delay was as PLEs sometimes do not get through to the COs. Judging by amount of visas issued a day and with their massive work load there are bound to be things that may be overlooked.

Bex

Guest mkokab1
my friend applied his visa (176-CSL) last weekend and he's allocated to a CO this morning. So that's 1 or 2 days after the lodgement. THE QUICKIEST OF ALL!

From which country did your friend applied?

This may be a stupid question.....How does he know he has a CO assigned? email with CO info?

I applied 5th Jan, 10. I am also 176-CSL.

Thanks.

From which country did your friend applied?

This may be a stupid question.....How does he know he has a CO assigned? email with CO info?

I applied 5th Jan, 10. I am also 176-CSL.

Thanks.

He's from PHILIPPINES. Yes, he got an email with CO info.

Archived