going home

Guest bshootz

Guest guest22466

Bshootz if I was you I would do what I thought was best for the welfare of my children and myself. If the OP has said he is happy for you to go home as he wants to go travelling then go for it. Good Luck xx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rachel&Stu

:shocked:

Just found this, am due on a late in an hour so no time to reply properly.

I wish I could help. I will mail you. The most important people are you, Jordan & Luke, put those 3 first.

xxxxxxx

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Never thought that Id say this but Im with Aldo.

We are only getting one side of the story here and to make insinuations about what the husband wants/should do isnt fair.

Support not judgement!

Hi guys,

i could sympathise with this guy a little bit, but my sympathy soon runs out when he hasn't worked and hasn't really bothered looking for work since getting there over 6 months ago, especially in a place where jobs are bountiful. The blokes a ponce, a waster, a no hoper and Becx should ditch him and return without him. Him saying he wants to travel makes me think that he will some how end up in Thailand filling his oats, i know i am doing him down, but lets face it wanting to leave your wife and kids, what a first class PLONKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JIM:arghh:

Hi guys,

i could sympathise with this guy a little bit, but my sympathy soon runs out when he hasn't worked and hasn't really bothered looking for work since getting there over 6 months ago, especially in a place where jobs are bountiful. The blokes a ponce, a waster, a no hoper and Becx should ditch him and return without him. Him saying he wants to travel makes me think that he will some how end up in Thailand filling his oats, i know i am doing him down, but lets face it wanting to leave your wife and kids, what a first class PLONKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JIM:arghh:

Mr ive been ther goit the tee shirt again jobs abountifuil wot bollox i`ve appliesd for 100 in the last month got no reply see here its not wot you know but who you no so mr screw till you actually worn the tee shirt shut thi cake oil

Mr ive been ther goit the tee shirt again jobs abountifuil wot bollox i`ve appliesd for 100 in the last month got no reply see here its not wot you know but who you no so mr screw till you actually worn the tee shirt shut thi cake oil

Didnt you get any last night mally?:biggrin:

Didnt you get any last night mally?:biggrin:

Late for work this mornin mate :wink: not being grumpy but the fact that quotes on certain issues from peeps not being there and you are lookin for a change gets mi goat , bit like sayin a dustin of snow and all you brits are fooked cant go to school cant go to work , cant polay friggin football so got to watch friggin arsenal or better still go to bed lol

Mally

Guest guest22466

Life is hard no matter where you live in the world if you dont have jobs= money. However if you are in the UK and you dont have a job you will be taken care of and previous taxes paid by yourself for working previous in the UK will help while you get back on your feet. When you get Australia if you cant get a job straight away help is not always at the ready as in the UK. Also been in the UK you would always have somewhere to live as family and friends would be there for the real bad times.

As in this case for the non- working OP wanting to travel is HIS choice. As for non-travelling other working OP who will also be taking care of their children on their OWN in another country away from family and friends I say just do what is best for you and your children xxx

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi yorkshirepom,

i am struggling to follow what you are saying. Above you say you have applied for 100 jobs and in your next post it says you are late for work, what is it, are you working and looking for another job, which if you are what are you complaining about, or are you unemployed and unable to get a job, whats the truth. It just seems your having a pissy pants rant at me, which makes you sound bitter, i know you are trying to make some point about the jobs market in Australia not being as good as what people think it is, which might be the case, but it is chronic here in the uk and they are doing everyones wages and terms and conditions down. But at least you are a proper man trying to find work, unlike Becx husband.

Anyway this isn't about you, its about Becx and her waster of an husband not bothering to even try to get work and sponging off his wife and in my book he's one of the reasons why societies morals are in the gutter, because men who turn their backs on their families, create a situation where kids aren't brought up right and turn to crime, not all, but the statistics show this to be the case.

Yorkshirepom, we yorkshire lads, have had chats before and you know your post was a bit silly don't you, come on take it back and lets not fall out, lifes too short.

jim:biggrin:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Promise me you'll write a 6/12 month report....:wubclub:

Hi Aldo,

we might not go for a number of reasons, firstly my wifes not certain she thinks its right, secondly, the exchange rate is crippling our finances, i am about a $120,000 dollars down from when we thought about going, thirdly if i can't get a job in a prison i won't go, i can't do anything else and on top of that you tell us its crap, lol, only joking. If we do go i will definately post our thoughts, we validate our visas in Brisbane in april and i hope to interview for a couple of prison jobs, so fingers crossed.

jim:goofy:

Hi Aldo,

we might not go for a number of reasons, firstly my wifes not certain she thinks its right, secondly, the exchange rate is crippling our finances, i am about a $120,000 dollars down from when we thought about going, thirdly if i can't get a job in a prison i won't go, i can't do anything else and on top of that you tell us its crap, lol, only joking. If we do go i will definately post our thoughts, we validate our visas in Brisbane in april and i hope to interview for a couple of prison jobs, so fingers crossed.

well good luck, what ever you do. It'll be nice to engage in banter with someone out there that doesn't get all upset when i take the p!ss out of Aus':cute:

Hi Aldo,

Please don't tell me your not Going!

What prison are you at the moment Jim?

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Please don't tell me your not Going!

What prison are you at the moment?

Hi ESSEX TO AUS,

You know i really want to go, but its my wifes visa and she wears the trousers and it was me who semi-forced her to put in for it and she liked Perth, but she thought there wasn't enough going on, so hopefully Brisbane ticks all the boxes and we go, but its not up to me.

:goofy:

Hi ESSEX TO AUS,

You know i really want to go, but its my wifes visa and she wears the trousers and it was me who semi-forced her to put in for it and she liked Perth, but she thought there wasn't enough going on, so hopefully Brisbane ticks all the boxes and we go, but its not up to me. I work at Armley prison in Leeds.

:goofy:

My god man don't go Brisbane then. Surely Sydney or Melbourne would be the place to go, plenty going on great citys. Melbourne lots of history culture as well as all what make Australia famouse. And Sydney is just as vibrant as you can get any were South of Jakarta.

My Nephew whose a Yorkshire boy (Poklinton) worked in one near by not sure where but will ask him. Now works at Brixton.

Put your wife on I want to talk to her. I insist you must go to Australia

John

Guest Lilypad
Hi everyone, we have been in w/a only for 6 months , two boys me and oh, and i can safely say that australia is not for me, have been a closed book really and trying to keep a 'stiff uper lip' for my boys sake, as i know my youngest is desperate to go home, my eldest has just told me that he to wants to go home, saying ' that he would rather be with family and friends who loved him than being in wa, how ever nice it is.

However my oh doesn't want to come back, he hates the uk and said that the place made him miserable.

I work as a nurse and my oh hasnt got a job.....hasnt even looked prooperly for one, which is making things really tense between us, and i am really resenting him, i feel sad all the time and i just dont know what to do for the best.

I miss my family and friends really bad and my boys keep asking me when are we going home.....this is a really hard place to be, as i know that if me and the boys go back and my oh stays thay will probably not see him again .

becx

I hope you are able to decide what to do for the best for your whole family. I am an Aussie living in the UK. I've been here 10 years and I'm moving back to Oz with my husband and 2 young children (born here) at end of Feb. As well as living here for 10 years, I lived in the US for 4 years from age 12. In my experience, it's taken about 2 years to feel really settled and 3-4 years to feel at 'home' with really good friends and a 'community' I feel part of. My husband's Welsh and never lived outside the UK. We've agreed that we'll treat this like a 3-4 year posting to start because any less than that will not give us a true reflection of life in Australia. I think it also helps break it down a bit because 'forever' feels like a VERY long time! I hope you get through it.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
A little bit like me and you then "Aldo"

Hi Lads, a listener, or properly termed a prisoners listener, is a prisoner who talks and listens to prisoners with problems, to prevent them getting really down and depressed and steer them away from thoughts of suicide. Totally opposite to you two wind up merchants.

Archived