New moderator

Cerberus1

Guest Working to fish

Hello Chris ,

Hope you have a good time moding ,

Can i start with ,how far can you be pushed ?

Many thanks ,merry xmas :wubclub:

Guest sh7t man no way
I'd like to welcome Chris (chris_mac) who's joining us a member of the mods team. I hope you'll give him a gentle introduction to the job :spinny:

Rob

wellcome chris--i think you will find im an easy guy to moderate---i will pm you the list of trouble makers on this site:biglaugh:

wellcome chris--i think you will find im an easy guy to moderate---i will pm you the list of trouble makers on this site:biglaugh:

can you send me your list too .... just want to see if it's the same as the one i've already got lol

Guest sh7t man no way
can you send me your list too .... just want to see if it's the same as the one i've already got lol

pending legal requiremants---the list can,t be published as yet, there are one or two names that need goverment approvell ( you know the goverment dont do much to help) but to give you some sort of idea of the leader of the gang, they dont like cliff richard,mulled wine,or mistltoe ( we are talking about some serious issues here)----------------------but once i have clearence to publish the list ill pm you direct.------but basically i think we are singing of the same hymn sheet (another clue):biglaugh:

Guest proud2beaussie
NOOOOOOOOO not fair!!!!! He can close his last post wins thread and make himself win!!!!!!

Have fun as a Mod Chris......I will try and behave :)

Love

Rudi

x

He's probably already done that !:tongue:

(and if he hasn't you've given me a good idea)

Guest chris_mac
NOOOOOOOOO not fair!!!!! He can close his last post wins thread and make himself win!!!!!!

Have fun as a Mod Chris......I will try and behave :)

Love

Rudi

x

Excellent idea Rudi..

x

Guest chris_mac
Good for you Chris, does this mean the Sunday quiz will restart????? Hx

Hey Burness!

We had some fun mate didnt we! :biglaugh: Im sure we can sort something out again.

x

Guest Working to fish
Welcome Chris and Good luck.....:biglaugh:

I too am a good girl, so no trouble from me ......:biglaugh:

Claire. xx

Yer right ,

watch this one mate ,tut,tut.

Archived