Another One Bites the Dust...............

julzcary

Hi Guys,

Well, they are well and truly rolling now.......got our visa this morning too:biggrin:

I do feel fairly priviledged though I have to say, as we've had a very straight forward and quick visa process unlike a lot of you poor souls. I do feel for you and hope that many more will start to roll shortly. We only started the process in June and here we are looking at moving in about 8 weeks:eek:

Keep your chin up guys it will be your time soon.

Regards

Julz and family xx

Applied 1st July, started processing before our SS came through, so Queensland kindly speeded up my application, had meds done last month and granted today (although the case officer did notify me at the beginning of the week that it was going to be this week).

No I'm not on ENS, its a 176, although I have got a job sorted. I sent off my CV to companies whilst over there in July and set up several meetings. All interested at the time, but one particular company said they would definately offer me something, and as its happened, things have turned out good and just in the process of finalising details on terms and conditions, coz there wasn't actually a job advertised, so trying to tailer it to suit my needs!

Good luck anyway, and hopefully you wont be too far behind.

Archived