Visa Granted

Our visa was granted today and although I want to shout it from the rooftops I have to remain tight lipped......Imagine the scene my mum has come round and my husband has come home from work he turns on his computer and checks his email and what is waiting in the inbox......yes our visa......I can see him smiling out of the corner of my eye and I somehow knew what is was, but we had to remain calm and say nothing for fear of upsetting my mum....if you have read any of my other posts you will know that my mum has made it clear that we sholud not go until she had died !!!!!!! She eventually goes home and me and my husband can get excited and then my husband says im going karate well call me selfish but after all the form filing and stuff I just imagined we would be cracking open a bottle of bubbly qand not eating homemade lasagne with my 2 year old daughter as company on the day that our visa was granted I dont know weather to laugh or cry. Sorry you guys for such a long rant and thanks for all the help and the words of wisdom you have given me along the way..... I COULD not have done it without you.

Joanne

Guest Littlenick

Congratulations to you and I would still crack open the bottle of bubbly, it's something to celebrate. Good luck with your move and I hope things with your mum work out ok.

Nicky

Guest The.Colebecks

:jiggy: :yes: WooooHooooo!

Oopppsss! Sorry for shouting! Hope your Mum didn't hear???? .... :dull: LOL

I'm sooooo chuffed for you all, CONGRATULATIONS .... ssssshhhhhh!

Heaps of Love

Karen & Co xxx

Guest freshfields

We would like to send you our "CONGRATULATIONS"

Thats FAB news. Hope all goes well with your next lot of plans :)

All the best

karen & family :)

Guest matt&dan

CONGRATULATIONS

We know exactly how you feel with your mum, the only people really saying congrats to us were the people on here. We feel so guilty talking about it with our families, so here's a great big CONGRATULATIONS

Guest Diane Paul and the kids

Congratulations,we know what you mean about the family,none of ours really ever talk about it,and the ones that do say ' you will be back after six months',you'll never stick it.

Guest bshootz

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Bless you, he probably wanted to go to let off some pent up frustration and all that stress!!:arghh:

You open that bubbly,girl, you deserve it!!!!!!!:wubclub:

Beckyx:jiggy:

Guest Vicar of Dibley

OHHHHH...GET THAT HOLY WATER GAL!!!

Men are so strange!!!!!! :jiggy:

Guest Ian&Lou

Congratulations!!!!:v_SPIN:

You go ahead an celebrate...you deserve it!!!

Lou

x

Guest jonseywife

BIG CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING THE GOLDEN VISA!!!!!!

HOPE ALL GOES WELL FROM HEREON, TOO !!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Guest Davidgolf

Well Done On Getting Your Visa,go On Open The Bubbly Stuff You Know You Want To.

Sharon

Guest THE JONEZYS

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont worry about the OH goin Karate...........means more bubbly for you!

Well done.

Lesley

Guest EM&M

Men............. there just on a different planet!! FAB news, I hope your mum comes round you know I was having the same problem. She has come round has decided to accept that we are doing it.

Good Luck for the furture

Em x

Men............. there just on a different planet!!

Em x

No Em, that should read ''should be on another planet"!

Wow, how happy-sad for you. Mind you, when the passports come back with the actual visa in them, perhaps you could have two bottles of bubbly to make up!

Congratulations...now the Big Family Adventure can really start!

LC:wubclub:

Guest Debs64

Congratulations - that's fab news, as for your OH, mine's the same when it comes to the karate!

best wishes

Debs

Guest jennywright

****CONGRATULATIONS****

Really pleased for you all. Keep us posted on how it goes from here.

Jen x :wubclub:

Guest dunnarunna

congratulations!

cant see the prob with the champers though, i`d of opened it anyway and drank it all myself (oh yes did that when tra was passed even though i think it tastes like wee & before you say it lc no i havent drank wee, although this is a monkey trait).

donna

Guest graham$nic

Congratulations joanne only just read your email from yesterday glad you got it so pleased for you will email you later love nic xx

Guest rhino girl

Hi Joanne! CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you have a fantastic new life! I have a mother like yours, she wont talk about us going and when I do she looks like shes been hit in the face with a wet kipper! (is that the right expression!!!)

Good Luck

Rhino Girl

Guest cheryl

Congratulations to you all!!! I've been reading your posts so pleased its finally here for you, you go and drink that champers and enjoy, think its well deserved.

Cheryl x

Archived