Need to get rid of furniture!

chisywhizzy

Hi all. Well we've given it three years and we are off back to Blighty. Main reason is my work, air conditioning, or lack of it, but we have all just had enough. After three years here the thought of spending yet another xmas and new year here is too much to bear. We are going to sell most of our furniture here so if anybody is on or near the Sunshine Coast and wants a bargain, let me know.

cheers

Peter

Hi all. Well we've given it three years and we are off back to Blighty. Main reason is my work, air conditioning, or lack of it, but we have all just had enough. After three years here the thought of spending yet another xmas and new year here is too much to bear. We are going to sell most of our furniture here so if anybody is on or near the Sunshine Coast and wants a bargain, let me know.

cheers

Peter

So sorry things havent worked out for you can you send me a list of items price as have nurse friends who have just arrived and they r looking for stuff for their new des res:goofy: thanks sue

Hi again and thank you for all of the messages. Why I didn't think to put up a list of things we'll be leaving?

Well as you can imagine there are a few things not going back with us.

Cream Leather sofas, 3 & a 2

1 set which includes coffee table, dining table with 6 chairs, book case and drawers all dark wood

3 Queen size beds (1 very good, 1 quite good and brand new and 1 crap one for the guests, ha ha)

Large american style fridge freezer

Patio furniture, bbq, patio heater

T.V's

Bikes

Camping gear, can't see us going camping back home!

I will take some photo's and send them via email if anyone wants a look.

Maybe we'll have a garage type sale when we have a date.

My email is peterchisholm@hotmail.com if anyone wants to get in touch that way.

Thank you all again.

Peter

Hi Sue

Just had a sale for all of the furniture fall through. If you're friends are interested I had accepted $2000 for the lot, leather sofa, dining table, dresser, book shelf, coffee table, queen bed, bedside tables, lamps and dryer. I also have a large american style fridge freezer.

cheers

Archived