stupid thing to do

KIRK AND CO

Last night I looked at the seek job site & there was a job in aukland so I applied why I dont know as I want to go to Perth ( Stella larger I expect). Tonight I get a phone call offering me a job & the MD is in London & wants to meet me. HELP. I have leant a good lesson only applie for jobs you want. & not when you have been drinking LOL

Guest sassygal

haha, it may be the quicker way to oz after the news on the 23rd.

but hey you only applied last night, today your offered the job and the MD is in the UK, maybe its fate.

Guest guest17301

Lol Kirk...I tend to do similar things but then you have to decide whether or not to act on them! It can open up opportunities you'd not previously thought of. I just hit 'send' before I have time to talk myself out of it!

I'd go for the interview, who knows where it may lead!

Guest siamsusie

As my son always tells me dont drink and type, well NZ also sounds a great bet, this could be your destiny, very best wishes on whatever you do Kirk & Family xx s

The thing is it is bad enough getting my 17 year old to move to perth & now if I say we are going to aukland it would go down like a lead balloon. You all our right though it could be fate. I thought great i have my visa no more problems wishfull thinking LOL as the song by the carpenters go (we have only just begun)

Guest siamsusie

"The Kauaeranga River was once named Waiwhakauaeranga, which means "waters of the stacked-up jaw bones".Obviously someone in your profession is much needed. It will be interesting to meet the MD, see whats on offer, i.e. fares and accomodation paid etc . Looks as though people would give their eye teeth to be in your position ss x

"The Kauaeranga River was once named Waiwhakauaeranga, which means "waters of the stacked-up jaw bones".Obviously someone in your profession is much needed. It will be interesting to meet the MD, see whats on offer, i.e. fares and accomodation paid etc . Looks as though people would give their eye teeth to be in your position ss x

I do see your point & do feel for others.

New Zealand is stunning and Auckland is amazing, your 17yr old will love it, so much young stuff todo and social culture....if it wasnt for my OH work id move to NZ not AUS...will be holidaying over there tho without a doubt......Go on give it go you never know what may happen! How exciting! lol

The thing is it is bad enough getting my 17 year old to move to perth & now if I say we are going to aukland it would go down like a lead balloon. You all our right though it could be fate. I thought great i have my visa no more problems wishfull thinking LOL as the song by the carpenters go (we have only just begun)

Aukland might be better for your 17 yr old, good luck with what ever do

All the best

Geoffrey

Guest VickyMel

Go for the interview at least - it will be good practice for the next one if nothing else.

If you click with the MD it may all fall into place... and NZ may be the place to be

Archived