Attention Non CSL IN FINAL STAGES MAKE A STAND

Guest Freaks

Just wondering, did anyone get a reply from writing to this Minister or the Ombudsman? Would really be interested to know.

Not yet! No surprise though!

Just a thought, will this complicate your case if the Ombudsman is involved? How can they help if any at all? Last thing I want is stepping on the wrong toes and getting them (DIAC or whatever) annoyed and chucking my case file deep into the depths of oblivion. :wacko:

Guest ruthandjames
Keep the respect & pray that we will be shown the same respect back.....:notworthy:

Sooner, rather than later, please....:cute:

hey hello, i'm only new to all this and i see your are the same as me : TRA PASSED 13/03/09 VISA 175 (modl ) REC 11/05/09 then i went to W.A s.s. app 28/08/09 and still waiting to hear back i see you got yours in a month that was good.

Guest proud2beaussie

I wouldn't expect a speedy reply from the Ombudsman,they deal with complaints about nearly every government department and maybe are snowed under with complaints about this issue itself ,hopefully you will get some sort of acknowledgement very soon but don't be surprised if it takes quite a few weeks for you to hear anything.

Good luck,let's hope it's sorted sooner rather than later.

I got a reply from my compaint to the PM which was passed to Immi who basically said, you have to wait for your visa. They told me that our visa type which is a 175 non CSL with a job offer are being processed and we can expect ours to be looked at in 3 years time??? They then proceeded to provide me with the link to all the information on their site which I already knew!!!!

2 days later I got a reply from the ombundsman saying that I needed to complain to the relevant department first and if I did not get a satisfactory answer then I could complain to them. I have not had the energy yet to reply back to the ombudsman to explain that I have already done that hence my complaint form being completed and sent to them!!!

Jules

• 1 month later...

Archived