Help with 175 visa, have found that document haven't attached

z&p

Hi,

I wondered if any body can reassure me!!

I was checking the status of my online visa application which was submitted april09, when I was checking the documents list I saw that document relating to my children (dependants over 18) and our form 80's are not listed as attached, and it is my understanding that these had to be attached within 28 days of the application which I had thought i had done.:arghh:

Does anybody know whether this will result in the visa being rejected??

I'm so worried now..........

Any info will be gratefully received...........

Hi,

I wondered if any body can reassure me!!

I was checking the status of my online visa application which was submitted april09, when I was checking the documents list I saw that document relating to my children (dependants over 18) and our form 80's are not listed as attached, and it is my understanding that these had to be attached within 28 days of the application which I had thought i had done.:arghh:

Does anybody know whether this will result in the visa being rejected??

I'm so worried now..........

Any info will be gratefully received...........

HELP, anyone, please...........

Hi,

I don't know about the document relating to dependants, however, I didn't attach my form 80 when applying. We were requested to attach it when we got our case officer. Plus it has been discussed on here that some people don't even get a request for it (apparently it is down to the case officer). So don't panic about that one.

Tracey x

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hi,

I'm pretty certain Form 80 isnt essential so dont worry. Anyways, I think you can continue to attach documents until you get a case officer, that is essentially the cut off point.

Vicky xxxxxx

Archived